Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

My collection, as it stands in 2013

Article about: I havent been as active on the forums of late and alot of new purchases have gone under the radar and never been posted. So I though I might as well get the collection up as a whole. Its cha

Default Re: My collection, as it stands in 2013

VERY nice Collection and displayed in a very tasteful and interesting way ! I would love to have some of my stuff displayed like that ;-)

mfg
    Marc

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection, as it stands in 2013
    P
    Many

not only we have the same MAC, same ikea furniture - but we also collect similar items - GREAT COLLECTION !

Great collection of rifles and helmets, I like it all!

Jason well done and thought out display. Finding the correct display cabinet is half the battle...the other half is the fun part of arranging it just right to make it appealing to the eye. you have conquered both. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Wow outstanding collection and arrangement of displays. My collection is vaulted away. Guess I need to build my man room.

Thanks for all the comment guys, humbling to hear but glad others like what I do.

Time for a small update, as my camo gas can came in on Friday after a 3 month wait I have re arranged some of the displays. So I have moved the Soviet shelf to the glass cabinet. Here is how it looked before I moved it:

My collection, as it stands in 2013

I have wanted to make a Normandy shelf, with the gas can of course, some relic MG42 parts, my springmine, M-24 handle and my panzer insignia. Trouble is the new shelf is not complete without something risen so I have added my Luftwaffe M40 in there with a pair of pioneer or construction tabs and my mess cup. This gave me back 2 shelves in the glass cabinet for the Soviet stuff to be in cover once again. Here is how it stands this afternoon so hopefully one day I will get a Normandy camo helmet or even a camo ammo can to replace the luft lid in that position.

Cheers
    Jason
    My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013

Like I said on the other thread, it looks bloody great mate! Very nicely displayed, you have a real feminine flair for displaying your gear in the best possible way!lol it really looks good mate, great stuff!

LOL feminine flair, Should I tell you I was cooking pink macaroons with my wife this arvo Dave? lol

Thanks again, am glad it looks good

Jason

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4