Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

Article about: I promised to post pictures of my collection and room as I get it set up so here is a little sample of how I display my bayonettes. I like glass vitrina's so I finally found one I liked to p

?

Default Re: My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

Cap. The swastica was broken off over time. I am told my father and his brothers and sisters used to play with this stuff but its safe now with meMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served
    P
    Many

?

Inside. Size and unit markings. My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

InsideMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

Here is the EK2 that was found with the uniform. Marked 25 for Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Graveur, Gold, und Silberschmiede-Innungen, Hanau which is not far from where I live. My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

Here is a manuscript he had. Written with the words from the people who were there. And another from the 238th Engineers who were also there. I just picked all this stuff up from my father on my last visit to the States and have not had a chance to thoroughly read them yet. My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

Thats all I will post for today but dont worry there is much more to come. It will take years! Tommorow I will post the bayonettes he brought back and probably start on my collection.

?

Nice collection ! How long have you collected ? I look forward to more pics !

Thank you for sharing your collection !

Kind regards
    Alex
    Alexanderstevens75@yahoo.com

nice collection

?

Thanks guys Alex, I have only been collecting for about 3 years. These are just family relics and since Im pretty much the only collector in the family I inherited alot of it.

Now for the bayos I promised.

First up is a WW1My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served M98/05

?

My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

Markings on both sides of blade. Top of blade (FR) and top of handle.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast