Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

Article about: Nice collection, after only one year. Better & bigger then my German collection and i been collecting for couple years now (German). must be big expense in one year. to grow a collection

WOW! This is a great collection. You certainly have both quantity and quality in this group! I love how you have all of the "main" dagger types in one box displayed together.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection WWII (German medal & badges)
    P
    Many

Thank you Panzersaurus !
    Always good to invest in quality

Excellent Jørn, thank you. This is the inspiration that has caused me to spend a good amount of money on my collection over the last 3 years also!

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Excellent Jørn, thank you. This is the inspiration that has caused me to spend a good amount of money on my collection over the last 3 years also!
    Thank you Glenn,
    Please remember.............You are not spending - - - only investing

I agree...unfortunately my wife has a different view.

Same here Glenn

Wanted to start with some SS-items, but a difficult topic to collect. Its probably just as much copies as originals on the market

Startet with a few, but please inform me if the items does not look original.

SS EM-NCO Sleeve Eagle
    SS EM-NCO Bevo Sleeve Eagle (Pearly Silver)

My collection WWII (German medal & badges) My collection WWII (German medal & badges) My collection WWII (German medal & badges) My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

The photo are not the best (sellers pictures).

I feel eventually fairly confident in most of the German awards, but have no reference books or knowledge of SS-items yet.
    I have to take some chances, but the stomach feeling is a good indication also.

SS Haupsturmfuhrer Rank Tab
    SS Untersturmfuhrer Rank Tab

My collection WWII (German medal & badges) My collection WWII (German medal & badges) My collection WWII (German medal & badges) My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

This one is a big mystery

SS 3-prong metal cap Skull (proberly Assmann)

I know these has been rejected by most collecors for many years. However, in recent years there has been found a few items when digging on battlefields from WWII. Among others, also collectors who are not looking to sell, so who knows? I like it. Possible late type from 1944 to 1945.

The skull is on its way in the mail, but I've got full refund if I do not want it.
    Anyone here who has an opinion about this one ?

My collection WWII (German medal & badges) My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

...........and silence lay like a blanket over the thread. It must be something really bad
    Best not to present further objects

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

These skulls are now being accepted as good. They are said to be produced in Estonia during the war. Nice to see with all the prongs intact.
    Last edited by Wagriff; 02-03-2014 at 11:18 AM.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast