Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 22 of 57 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

Article about: Nice collection, after only one year. Better & bigger then my German collection and i been collecting for couple years now (German). must be big expense in one year. to grow a collection

Default Re: My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

.........his Royal Highness the King of Norway, sire, i am your humble servant
    .........and William, they are all on my want-list (just need to win the lottery first).

anyway....
    Finally, got the Army Close Combat Claps in Silver.
    Selected one from the manufacturer F & BL, which has very fine details of their close combat clasp.
    Still missing the same award in gold, but seems like a tricky thing to get one.
    Items with only traces of gold on the needle does not tempt, so please give me hints if anyone knows of one in good condition for sale.

Regards from Norway

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection WWII (German medal & badges)
    P
    Many

If you have the Gold Close Combat on your list,be sure to make it the one with the Hook on the back! Hey!..you might as well go for the best,right? That's a Beautiful Silver,by the way! Nice job! William

Yes, the gold close combat clasp is almost impossible to get in nice condition. I think only about 400 were ever awarded? That being the case and with zinc not liking a gold wash after 65 years I think the chances are very remote of finding a nice one. Plus they would be hellishly expensive!

I've resigned myself to only ever having the bronze and silver awards.

At the rate that Norsk is going,somehow,I think he just might do it! I just hope that when he reaches the end of his list that he considers compiling a collectors guide book of them for the rest of us peasants! William

?

absolutely one spectacular, un-beileveable, amazing, expensive, words cant discribe it!

its pure inspiration for anywon who wins the lotto . lol.
    spent about 20 mins just reading and looking at everything evryone posted and I think i dislocated my jaw it went down so far!

New one this morning !
    EKI 1914 unmarked, vaulted,made during Third Reich

Regards from Norway

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

Very nice. I like the way you have displayed your EKs
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Sire, thou hast a very fine award and one that will adorn thy chambers wyth amounting beauty, i lay my cloak at thy feet and swear alliegience to thy collecting ability, although my visits to the apothecary are many , i now have a mail order arrangement for the ever growing requirement for the need to take prosaisc, but i fear that thy further additions will see me on stronger doses

Thank you for your respond

However, it turns out that the cross is postwar production. Made in the same period as the early 57er (1960-65). For the veterans with the EK2 spange.

Back to the the seller with this one ........

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

No time for my hobby this summer, but I got a few new items I like to share with you. Hope you like them.

DEMJANSK BADGE
    SS Cufftitle 11 - Wien XIII
    Edelweiss luemerke for Gebirgsjäger
    Long Service Patch
    Motor Transport Equipment Administrator
    RAD Officers insignia
    Peak Cap Cockade
    Air Signals Personnel with qualification as "B" class teleprinter operators
    Luftwaffe Cap Eagle no 1
    Luftwaffe Cap Eagle no 2
    Luftwaffe Lt Col Ranks Burgundy Piped Collar Tab
    FLAK Artillery Hauptman Burgundy Piped Collar Tab
    Peak Cap Eagle Pin M1/111 RZM

PLEASE - if you see some items that not looks good (fake) -please let me know

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

Page 22 of 57 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast