Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

Article about: Nice collection, after only one year. Better & bigger then my German collection and i been collecting for couple years now (German). must be big expense in one year. to grow a collection

Default Re: My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

Quote by stefanr View Post
    Jørn

I'm speechless, stunning items and displays that would put any museum to shame. Can't wait to see what's next.
    Two questions
    1. What, out of everything you own do you like the most?
    2. If you get medals with unused original ribbons, do you hang them (one piece) or leave the ribbons untouched?
    Regards
    Stefan
    Thank you Stefan
    My next item is a 10 pce medalbar for a Finnish SS-voluntary soldier (I hope ! Will meet the owner tomorrow)

1. My car (since one can not own his wife or kids)
    2. Normally I put on the ribbon. The exception so far is on the Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes and the Blutorden. The other ones can be easily replaced if necessary.

Regards
    JT

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection WWII (German medal & badges)
    P
    Many

Nice car, loved my Audi, unfortunately it wasn't an army issue amphibious.

Rise & ReverberateGib mir wieder etwas Schönes

Sad!
    We that drives Audi often gets emotional to be invincible.................

New one today: Finnisches Freiwilligen-Bataillon der Waffen-SS
    Lars Paavo Bergius B.16.10.1916. Business College/Instituttleder
    Flak.Abt. 5,kers SS-Scarf/vääp.
    Married 1943 with Impi Josefiina. Children: 1943 Hannele Kristina, 1946 Olli Paavo.

....Where can I get more information on the net, on this soldier ??

The medals:

Finland - Vapaudenmitali 1939 / Medal of Liberty 2nd Class
    Finland - Talvisodan Muistomitali 1939 with Bar Tolvajärvi / Commemorative medal of the winter war
    Finland - Jatkosodan Muistomitali 1941 / Continuation war Commemorative medal
    Finland - Suojeluskunnan Ansiomitali Bronze / Civil Guard Medal of Merit
    Finland - Itä-Kannaksen Risti 1941 / Eastern Karelian Isthmus Cross
    Finland - Sininen Risti / Suojeluskunta / Blue Cross for the Civil Guard
    Finland - Sotaveteraaniliiton Ansiomitali XXV-Bar / War Veterans Ass. Medal of Merit
    Finland - Sotilaspoikien Perinneliitto ry / Boy-Soldier Org. Commemorative Cross
    German - Iron Cross second class 1939 / Eisernes Kreuz 2 klasse/EK2
    German - Russian front medal 1939 / Medaille Winterschacht im Osten

He was still alive in the late 1970s, and he updated his medalbar after receiving the 25 years Veterans Medal of Marit around 1970.

Hope you like it
    Regards JT

My collection WWII (German medal & badges) My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

Just want to share these nice original postcards with you also !

Regards
    JT

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

Big shock yesterday

Another forum-member told me that my collection was for sale on ioffer for 7.000 usd.
    At first I thought he had been wrong, but when I received a link to the pictures it dawned on me.
    There they where with nicoslira on eatch photo.
    Sales Ad is now closed, but hope no one was able to pay the the crook before it was discovered by member fvrod1 (thank you !)
    Here is a link to the add:
    My Entire Collection of WW2 German Medals For Sale
    I need ASAP money. I am selling my collection of 140 medals, and other 25 ww2 items. The medals are 100% original, you can ask for HD closeup photo of any medal you want. I accept any exam. from expert. Please ONLY for SERIOUS collectors. I am waiting for your offers. You can make payment by MoneyBookers (no fees), by AlertPay account (no fees) by Western Union, or to my bank account with 1% additional fees for withdrawing. Will ship to only countries that allow this type of historical item. This item doesn't promote hate ,violence, racial or religious intolerance. It is historical importance item that do not contain propaganda.

I hope there is some way to identify this scumbag

Regards
    JT

I certainly hope that someone wasn't naive enough to think such a collection would sell for $7000. Looks like ioffer is becoming The place to scam.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Really nice collection ! Indeed, it seems it has been a very busy year for you.

Quote by norsk41elv View Post
    Big shock yesterday

Another forum-member told me that my collection was for sale on ioffer for 7.000 usd.
    At first I thought he had been wrong, but when I received a link to the pictures it dawned on me.
    There they where with nicoslira on eatch photo.
    Sales Ad is now closed, but hope no one was able to pay the the crook before it was discovered by member fvrod1 (thank you !)
    Here is a link to the add:
    My Entire Collection of WW2 German Medals For Sale
    I need ASAP money. I am selling my collection of 140 medals, and other 25 ww2 items. The medals are 100% original, you can ask for HD closeup photo of any medal you want. I accept any exam. from expert. Please ONLY for SERIOUS collectors. I am waiting for your offers. You can make payment by MoneyBookers (no fees), by AlertPay account (no fees) by Western Union, or to my bank account with 1% additional fees for withdrawing. Will ship to only countries that allow this type of historical item. This item doesn't promote hate ,violence, racial or religious intolerance. It is historical importance item that do not contain propaganda.

I hope there is some way to identify this scumbag

Regards
    JT
    This is serious sh*t.
    Did you inform ioffer to ban him?
    Imagine people are coming here, stealing our photos and then ripping off honest buyers
    Attached Images Attached Images My collection WWII (German medal & badges) 
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Do you have a better picture of your Krim shield? It looks slightly like a reproduction I have, I may be wrong so don't take alarm to my question!

Quote by sunsetIE View Post
    Do you have a better picture of your Krim shield? It looks slightly like a reproduction I have, I may be wrong so don't take alarm to my question!
    Hi,
    Here is some better photo

Regards
    JT

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast