Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My display

Article about: Hey all, New to the forum so why not start by posting some pics of my humble collection. All items are original besides the ehrenring, soldbuch and handle on the KM dagger. The U-boat is a f

Quote by hassiman View Post
    The Lampshade of human skin was indeed confirmed a few years ago via a DNA test.
    New Book Tells Grim Story Of 'The Lampshade' : NPR
    "In 2012 the lampshade was subjected to more sophisticated next-generation DNA testing and was found to be cow skin with 100% certainty"

I saw the Nat Geo documentary a few years ago, it was really sickening to me how badly this confused individual actually wanted it to be made of human skin --- but, yes... the story was bullshit and the documentary a perverse waste of time.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My display
    P
    Many

Skull is made of wood or some other material ?

I don't see any sutures - or joints - where
    plates meet. Looks to be carved in
    one piece.........?
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Skull is made of wood or some other material ?

I don't see any sutures - or joints - where
    plates meet. Looks to be carved in
    one piece.........?
    I see the same.

Also it seems like a modern NS item with the sunwheel and all.

?

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Is the thing about the lampshades really true? I've read that they after the trial against the "Witch of Buchenwald" they discovered that it was skin from goats and they instead of life in prison only gave her 4 years.
    Yes it is.

One of my uncles helped liberate the camp and ran a bull dozer burying dead bodies. He also witnessed the display of the tanned human skin lamp shades, shrunken heads and tattoos removed from her house.

The bitch was batshit crazy. Never displayed any remorse at all. She thought the suffering and death of prisoners was funny.

James Edward Smith misquoted General Lucias D. Clay in a book that the skin was goat skin.

At her first trial there were 250 witnesses that testified to her selecting men with tattoos and then had them murdered for their skin.

She was convicted in 1946 of war crimes and sent to prison but was given an early release where upon she was arrested and tried by the German courts and sentenced to life in prison and committed suicide in 1967 in prison.

A synopsis of the life of the infamous "Bitch" of Buchenwald from 1939 to 1967.

?

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    There's nothing on a human skull that can tell you if it was a man or a woman...
    Only when you have prove or provenance that it was a man, you could know it... otherwise not...
    The predominance of the brow tells you that the skull is male. Women's skulls don't have that.

MAP
    ?

Godtz,

Nice collection. And welcome to the forum

Have one housekeeping rule. All your pictures appear to be loaded via a photo hosting sight. Should those photos ever be removed, this thread becomes useless.

Could you please repost the photos directly to the forum. If you don't know how read these links. Thanks!

Please don't use picture hosting from other picture hosting sites for the forum

New picture posting feature - How to guide !
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Dude, ditch the skull and it's a nice collection.. I'm just sayin..

Or say it was from a RAD officer and sell it to Gwar..

?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Or say it was from a RAD officer and sell it to Gwar..
    Gee, Thanks U.K.... More "Skeletons in my closet"...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I think I saw a cog carved in there somewhere...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast