Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My Display / Escape Room

Article about: This is a couple of shots of some items in my collection I moved here 2 years ago and I managed to secure a bedroom to display my collection. As you can see I have a number of rifles with ba

Default Re: My Display / Escape Room

Fantastic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Display / Escape Room
    P
    Many

Hello mate,
    No I don't have any MG's up there. I don't know which one you are referring to unless it is the one over the TV. If so that is an L1A1 British SLR (Self Loading Rifle) I have this one because it is the rifle (not this exact one) I carried during the Falklands War in 1982.

Regards

Jim

Hello mate,
    No I don't have any MG's. I am not sure which one it is you are referring to.
    If it is the one above the TV then that is a British L1A1 SLR ( Self Loading Rifle)
    I have this because I carried the same rifle during the Falklands War in 1982.

Regards

Jim

?

why did you send me the e-mail with all those fake para badges? that makes no sense as you tryed to scam me! i got burned big time not long ago and its not going to happen again.. you say you sold one of the ones you sent me a picture of,to who and how much and did you sell it as original?cant respond? do you also go by the name parajim?

?

Good eye Pammy. wonder why no response from him? lol

?

look at the bottom of the page at the two looking and waiting..trouble .here is one pm i got ;Hello pammy,
    Thanks for the reply re the gravity Knife. Would you be willing to trade?
    i have two Fallschirmjager Badges for sale or trade, I would swop one of them for your knife if you were interested. One is Junckers marked and the other Assman. Please let me know if you would be interested.

regards
    Jim he is well known on another forum as parajim . as they all already told him his badges were fake..

?

Shows a lot of love............. (Never heard of man cave before!!!). Good to see a quality collection in UK.
    Mark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2