Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My Eisernes Kreuz Collection

Article about: Ok had sometime today so I took a group shot of all my Iron crosses . Mostly Ek1 as im working on getting one of every known maker. Then variants. Been collecting these babies fanatically ab

Default My Eisernes Kreuz Collection

Ok had sometime today so I took a group shot of all my Iron crosses . Mostly Ek1 as im working on getting one of every known maker. Then variants. Been collecting these babies fanatically about 3 years now. Got a L/58 and a few other rare ek1 on the way within the next month. and finally found Screw disc for my L/10 Can't wait !!
    Comments welcome hope you enjoy .

My marked ek1 pin back are 6,11,15,26,65,100, L/11,L/12,L/13,L/15,L/16,L/18,L/19,L/50,L/52+20,L/53,L/54,L/55,L/56,L/59

Unmarked pin back are early Meybauer, Schickle, Wiedmann

Screw backs marked are L/10, L/13, L/16, L/57, L/59

Unmarked Screw back makers are Sedlatzek, Deumer clamshell , Deumer clamshell Schinkel, Otto Schickle Petz & Lorenz,

thanks
    Maurice

My Eisernes Kreuz CollectionMy Eisernes Kreuz CollectionMy Eisernes Kreuz CollectionMy Eisernes Kreuz CollectionMy Eisernes Kreuz Collection
    Last edited by Adrian; 07-07-2013 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Eisernes Kreuz Collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: My iron cross Collection

A very nice array of EK's!
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

An astonishing collection !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Congrats on a stunning collection Maurice.
    Well done mate.

All the best
    Dvae

Thanks guys !! very hard to photograph them all in one shot. Pictures do them no justice as the pics make some of the swaz to look like there missing paint cause of the light. But most of them are in near perfect conditions.

Very nice collection
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

there's also 2 maker marked 20 one on inside pin one on outside pin didn't list them for some reason

?

So...many...crosses... WWII collector's problems. Needing to buy a wide angle lens to photograph all your stuff in one pic

- - Updated - -

So...many...crosses... WWII collector's problems. Needing to buy a wide angle lens to photograph all your stuff in one pic

That's quite a collection you've amassed in just 3 years, Maurice!
    cheers, Glenn

?

Very vast collection of EKI's in great condition! I'll bet it took a minute to collect them all. You said you had two marked 20 , who's that maker again? I have one with 20 on the back of the pin. Thanks for sharing!
    Cheers,
    Dean.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast