Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My extra small collection

Article about: Sweet collection. Did you have to go through some paperwork to acquire the sten?

Default Re: My extra small collection

Hi Frenchy, great "little" collection you have going there and growing quite quickly with some very nice pieces. I'm having hassles collecting one country's militaria and you are already on three.
    Tom

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My extra small collection
    P
    Many

Nice collection Frenchy !

Some really nice pieces

Steve T

That's a cracking start to your collection mate! Some great peices there!

Like yourself, I'm only just starting my collection (just over 6 months) and it is difficult at first, but you'll look one day, and say wow.... I'm doin ok! You really should be saying that now to be honest!

Keep it goin mate!

Lee

qm612
    ?

Frenchy Great start on your collection. Anything more than 1 is a collection.
    Happy Hunting

Nice Collection Frenchy.

You know, the longer I stay on this forum, my collection of REAL WW2 regalia keeps getting smaller and smaller. So we will be even soon

Thanks Guys since those pics i have added some new items that i haven't had the time to take picture and some that i am waiting for so as soon as i have everything i will update it .

Frenchy

?

Quote by SatansCabanaBoy View Post
    Nice Collection Frenchy.

You know, the longer I stay on this forum, my collection of REAL WW2 regalia keeps getting smaller and smaller. So we will be even soon
    hahaha thanks to this site's great info, i too was able to discard a fake from my collection as well. Luckily it was inexpensive for a reason, but a really nicely made repro. With all the fakes out there it is hard to tell sometimes and it is great that we all stick together and help each other out.

Great collection! I have both US and German items as well. Nice job and I love your german map case....really cool (of course the 35 too!)

Default update pics on my collection

It's been a while from my last pic so here some new items i added onto my collection will start with Canadian items .
    Headgear the last 2 are post war but am happy with them .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My extra small collection   My extra small collection  

My extra small collection   My extra small collection  

Jackets and equipements
    some are post war ,jacket 1984 cadet jacket
    the map inside the map case is repro
    The pea coat and the hold all are from the same person a soldier called Elmer Eadie from Toronto ( and the side cap in my post before belong to him too )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My extra small collection   My extra small collection  

Here is a grouping from the same soldier private mckee he landed in Italy and was wounded and was sent back in England and if i am not mistaken he was sent back to Germany after his recovery .The Sten gun wasn't his but he acquire it later so i grab it with the lot
    i still have some items from a friend 's father who pass away 2 years ago and even if he didnt serve during the war ,after the war he flew in the lancaster as an electrician when they were sending them (sadly) to the scrap i will have to ask her daughter if i can put the pic here.
    the Bren mag was in the lot but am sure was not his but is canadian mark ,one of the bullet is not from the Sten but german

My extra small collection  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast