Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My Fabrique National - Browning and Belgian Army weapon collection

Article about: God thoes bring back a flood of memories I wish are gun laws in Canada weren't so anal .From a collectors point of view are gun laws are terrible

?

Default Re: My Fabrique National - Browning and Belgian Army weapon collection

God thoes bring back a flood of memories I wish are gun laws in Canada weren't so anal .From a collectors point of view are gun laws are terrible

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Fabrique National - Browning and Belgian Army weapon collection
    P
    Many

Very nice collection you have.

Eric

?

Gun laws are weird in Belgium; example, you can legaly own every working WW1 and WW2 boltaction rifle (Lee enfield, K98, Springfield...) with no paperwork at all. You need to have a licence to own a civilian made single shot .22Long Rifle. You can also own freely an original Mauser .22LR K98 training rifle...
    If you have a WW2 K98 and you change the barrel with a post war, it has become illegal unless you have a sportshooterslisence

Also, Luger p08 in 7.63 are free, Nagant revolvers and so on.

See any line in these laws, no? Neigther do i.

I got a collectors lisence, means i can own everything legaly as long as it fits in my collectors theme, including full auto's.

Paco

f2forever
    ?

Wonderful, what a collection. FN i love it !
    You're lucky guy to have a FN GP35 "Oval Port" my favorite pistol.
    I seek a copy for ages ? I met an old gentleman few years ago who had one
    and I offered 5000 euros for it but he always refused. It is a pity it is life
    Have you got better pictures of it. Do you know Mr. Quireyns ?

?

Hi, Yes i know Mr Quirens, i'll see him tomorow in Brussels at the European FESAC meeting in the Royal Army Museum. I'll do a reading about the FN - Browning connection, small world...

If you want an oval, PM me.
    greetings
    Paco

Briggs
    ?

Quote by paco View Post
    Hi, Yes i know Mr Quirens, i'll see him tomorow in Brussels at the European FESAC meeting in the Royal Army Museum. I'll do a reading about the FN - Browning connection, small world...

If you want an oval, PM me.
    greetings
    Paco
    Wahalla...I've seen it. Btw, you wouldnt have any spare parts. Looking for a '35 bolt.

?

Can't help you on that one...

Very nice and large collection of FN's, Paco. Love all your handguns.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

wow! First thought was: in case if you get bored, you can organise a revolution or resistance in a small country !
    then 'wow' again.

Love the cut-away FN FAL

Thank for sharing!

FNcollector
    ?

New to the forum and wanted to complement you on your collection. I have been collecting the FN Model 1922 for several years, but have not seen the engraved pieces or Belgian cutaway you show. Would it be possible to get better photos of those pieces. Thanks Kevin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast