Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My French Beret Collection

Article about: by ruddersrangers44 Opex your remind me of a Magican you never cease to amaze me with your sheer diverse collecting range.would luv to see the all lot just to put into scale of it all,these

?

Default My French Beret Collection

Hi Fellow collectors, I thought you might like to see my French Beret Collection, feel free to comment, I would appreciate the discussion,Regards Opex.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My French Beret Collection
    P
    Many

breathtaking diverse collection opex now can i ask a daft question but did iraq import french beret's ,my republican guard beret looks identical to one of your examples thanks for taking the time to photograph and show ,cheers james

I wore one in the army but don't kept it !

?

Hi James, thanks for looking and for the compliment.

To be honest I do not know exactly if France did supply berets, but I would not be surprised as France did supply Iraq with Uniforms, I have a French made Republican Guard jacket!

Regards

?

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    I wore one in the army but don't kept it !
    Thanks for looking, and it's a shame you did not keep your beret, they are iconic in my opinion

?

Quote by Opex View Post
    Thanks for looking, and it's a shame you did not keep your beret, they are iconic in my opinion
    When you get out of the service you just don't think much about keeping your stuff.

Opex your remind me of a Magican you never cease to amaze me with your sheer diverse collecting range.would luv to see the all lot just to put into scale of it all,these are really nice Berets you own indeed mate,thanks for showing them.......

?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    When you get out of the service you just don't think much about keeping your stuff.
    Good point , though I wonder how many ex-service personnel wish they had have kept their kit.
    Regards,Opex.

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Opex your remind me of a Magican you never cease to amaze me with your sheer diverse collecting range.would luv to see the all lot just to put into scale of it all,these are really nice Berets you own indeed mate,thanks for showing them.......

Hi Jake many thanks for looking and for the compliment, I have a loft full of kit, so much in fact it's genuinely not worth boasting about, in fact it causes me issues, I need to drastically slim down on my collections.

I do have a few more French Berets in storage and will add more in time

?

Hi Guys some more Legion and a Commando Berets.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast