Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

My friend Laurent's collection

Article about: Some tent pegs....in aluminium, painted steel and bakelite. Strings original to the pegs (out of sitxy examples)

Default My friend Laurent's collection

Hello gentlemen and fellow members,
    All the uniforms and items that you're about to see belonged to a collection which does not exist anymore. The collection disappeared when its owner, my buddy Laurent Huart passed away in December 2008.
    His collection was quite huge and those pics reflect only a fraction of it. All pics showing mannequins were taken by Laurent before his death, all pics showing items only were taken by me when i was asked by his family to sell all the stuff in order to avoid scammers & profiteers. What i did.
    Sorry for the bad quality, these are digital pics taken from paper pics (for the "mannequins" part....)
    I hope you'll enjoy this thread, these uniforms and items. They're all original WWII.
    Thanks for reading and looking
    JPhilip
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My friend Laurent's collection  
    Last edited by JPhilip; 03-10-2010 at 06:29 PM.

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My friend Laurent's collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: My friend Laurent's collection

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My friend Laurent's collection  

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

In Memoriam :

In Memoriam :

In Memoriam :

In Memoriam :

In Memoriam :

In Memoriam :

In Memoriam :

In Memoriam :

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast