Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

My friend Laurent's collection

Article about: Some tent pegs....in aluminium, painted steel and bakelite. Strings original to the pegs (out of sitxy examples)

Default Re: My friend Laurent's collection

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My friend Laurent's collection  

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My friend Laurent's collection
    P
    Many

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My friend Laurent's collection  

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

In Memoriam :

In Memoriam :

In Memoriam :

In Memoriam :

In Memoriam :

In Memoriam :

In Memoriam :

In Memoriam :

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast