Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My Gas Mask Collection/Display

Article about: Very nice and impressive collection of gas masks!

?

Default Re: My Gas Mask Collection/Display

Very nice and impressive collection of gas masks!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Gas Mask Collection/Display
    P
    Many

?

Impressive collection !
    Funny line "to my parents disgust"

a very nice collection of masks you have there ,the shelves are buckling under the weight ,can i ask is that a ww2 jap mask i see ,also are any of the russian ones ww2, do you collect the mask containers as well alright enough with the questions heres a pic of my small collection ive put chicken wire inside just to fill them out a bit ,My Gas Mask Collection/DisplayMy Gas Mask Collection/Display

Thanks for the comments guys Sadly the collection isnt the same anymore as I've sold off quite a few of them and I'm finding it a bit difficult to sell the rest without having to resort to ebay.

Col James, I don't have any Japanese masks in my collection and all the Russian masks are post WW2/Cold War era. Also the majority of the masks in the collection have the correct carriers and all the bits and pieces that go along with them Quite a nice little collection you are putting together, however for preservation purposes I wouldnt recommend filling out the masks with chicken wire and having them stacked up like that.

Thanks

Danny

hi danny i took your advice on the masks and have mounted them differently plus removed the wire ,i like the way you display yours with the filter next to the mask thanks jamesMy Gas Mask Collection/Display

Hi James, the way you have them displayed now looks a lot better in my opinion Its amazing how much space these things can take up so its quite difficult to display them effectively, you've done a good job One thing I would recommend is to cover a cardboard box in paper and place it behind the masks in the foreground of the display, then use this space for the two masks you have hanging up, as the Mk1 Light Anti Gas Respirator is kinda hiding at the back of the display, and hanging the mask up isnt the best idea for preservation

Thanks

Danny

hi danny just wanted to show you my latest masks if you are a fan of starwars have a look at 4 lom hes a character on the films it might be a bit before your time though ,your profile pic is a spitting image of him heres the masks cheers jamesMy Gas Mask Collection/Display
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Gas Mask Collection/Display   My Gas Mask Collection/Display  

My Gas Mask Collection/Display  
    Last edited by James C; 01-22-2011 at 09:14 PM.

Hi GasMaskUK,

Super gasmask collection. Congratulations.
    Regards.
    Carfin.

Looking great now James I wonder when you will stop and on the subject of Star Wars, I recall that a British MkV Service Respirator was in one of the original films, I think its in the scene inside a bar full of Alien creatures

Thanks

Danny

Quote by Carfin LEWYS View Post
    Hi GasMaskUK,

Super gasmask collection. Congratulations.
    Regards.
    Carfin.
    Thanks very much, glad you like it

Danny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2