Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

My Growing Collection

Article about: Hey thanks guys, like i said its not that disappointing but i am glad that i know =) Thanks, Glen.

?

Default Re: My Growing Collection

Nice new additions ! Keep it up ! You will need more shelves soon ...

Kind regards
    Alex

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Growing Collection
    P
    Many

I am not liking that sleeve eagle even from this distance and a bottle of Merlot...Note the acorns to the wreath of the sleeve eagle and how they stick out. Not a good sign. Pass on it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Ow I could not see any pics of the revers of your wound badge so I'm not sure if there maker marked ? There might be a number on the pin or bottom left of the helmet ?

Kind regards
    Alex

one is marked 100 on the reverse which is Rudolf wachtler & Lange mittweida and the other is unmarked,

Quote by banksy View Post
    Ow I could not see any pics of the revers of your wound badge so I'm not sure if there maker marked ? There might be a number on the pin or bottom left of the helmet ?

Kind regards
    Alex

In the collection,
    does anybody know where i can get a ribbon for my 4 year wehrmacht service medal with miniature eagle on it?
    Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection  

AIF
    ?

Very nice collection mate, I still remember the excitment of finding new stuff when I started collecting .... those were the pre internet days somthing you young fellas just couldnt imagine

I notice you dont have a KVK2 with swords I have a spare one here If you want It PM me your address and I will donate to the cause

Cheers Luke.

very nice display you have sir ,well done my only critiscism would be to remove the fire guard helmet on the shelf and replace it for something of more interest

a very nice collection you will find a ribbon for your medal on this site
    German Ribbon List

tom

Yh but i have nothing else to replace it as of yet =)

Quote by col james View Post
    very nice display you have sir ,well done my only critiscism would be to remove the fire guard helmet on the shelf and replace it for something of more interest

AIF
    ?

Here you go Glenny... Its not the prettiest medal as its lost a bit of finish because its a zincer, It probably looks a little better in the pic because of the flash... but hey Its free If you want it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection  

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast