Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My growing collection.

Article about: You might be confused by the fake items I keep posting, but this is what I know is real and I own. The money there is half my current budget. The other \\$50 is in paypal. No, I'm not trying t

Default My growing collection.

You might be confused by the fake items I keep posting, but this is what I know is real and I own.

The money there is half my current budget. The other $50 is in paypal.
    No, I'm not trying to show off my money. Please don't think that of me XD that's rude. I know it's a few cents for collecting.

The $50 shown is to buy an Iron Cross 2nd Class. I got a deal with someone. Stay tuned for a War Merit Cross as well. Those will be added to this picture. After those, I'm getting an Eastern Front Medal. I LOVE the shape of it.

Tell me what you think. I got all of this stuff from a lot of different people for around $120 total.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My growing collection.
    P
    Many

Default Re: My growing collection.

Thats a really good deal for that amount of stuff! Some really nice pieces there! Don't feel bad your not the only one on the budget I expended mine on that wound badge. I think I'm going to get an iron cross next or a W.B silver next! Looking forward to seeing the W.M cross and the eastern front medal!

Thanks a lot! I might come back with an Iron Cross 2nd Class by the end of saturday! Good luck on your stuff!

Nice stuff, its always tougher when on a limited budget but it looks like you have a nice display so far.

Very nice display. I love the look of the Luftwaffe collar tabs. It's difficult to choose between the Luft cap insignia and collar tabs, but I'd have to say the Luft collar tabs are my favorite. What is your favorite piece so far?

Regards, Corey

Quote by cgp1066 View Post
    Very nice display. I love the look of the Luftwaffe collar tabs. It's difficult to choose between the Luft cap insignia and collar tabs, but I'd have to say the Luft collar tabs are my favorite. What is your favorite piece so far?

Regards, Corey
    Definitely the collar tabs. It's the first item I bought for my new collection. I had an older one, but I sold it. It was a bunch of crap anyway. I'm glad I have this one now.

Quote by thefight View Post
    Nice stuff, its always tougher when on a limited budget but it looks like you have a nice display so far.
    Thanks!

I'll give you $10 for the two 20's and the 10

?

Keep it up... good job!!

?

Mate, Keep plugging on, do your homework on potential purchases, & you will soon
    be able to separate the wheat from the chaff in this hobby. Good one.

Regards
    Brett

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast