Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My growing collection.

Article about: You might be confused by the fake items I keep posting, but this is what I know is real and I own. The money there is half my current budget. The other \\$50 is in paypal. No, I'm not trying t

Default Re: My growing collection.

Your collection is progressing nicely Killa ! Keep up the good work

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My growing collection.
    P
    Many

?

Nice start, remember to invest in books as well

Thanks again. My plan is to use the $50 shown to get the EKII saturday, and the WMC soon.

Hi,
    nice collection coming on there, as said get some books do your homework, before long you will have great stuff.
    Well done ,
    Dave.

Noobkilla,
    I am glad that you have posted your items for our enjoyment!
    There are some nice original items there. How much you pay for some of your items is not important to most real collectors. What is important is that your are genuinely interested in aquiring original items and the history behind them.
    Luftwaffe is a good place to start collecting as most items besides some awards are within reach of most budgets.
    As stated, spend some of your money on good reference books. They are invaluable as is going to shows even without money just to see and possibly handle some real items, (and fakes) to give yourself some experience.
    Congrats and keep up the good work,
    Ralph.
    Quote by Noobkilla73 View Post
    You might be confused by the fake items I keep posting, but this is what I know is real and I own.

The money there is half my current budget. The other $50 is in paypal.
    No, I'm not trying to show off my money. Please don't think that of me XD that's rude. I know it's a few cents for collecting.

The $50 shown is to buy an Iron Cross 2nd Class. I got a deal with someone. Stay tuned for a War Merit Cross as well. Those will be added to this picture. After those, I'm getting an Eastern Front Medal. I LOVE the shape of it.

Tell me what you think. I got all of this stuff from a lot of different people for around $120 total.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I can confirm I will add a War Merit Cross to my collection. !

Today I bought a few more items. a Hitler stamp for $1 and a HJ Belt Buckle relic for $3. Pics soon.

Here is a picture of the relic.

Full collection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2