Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My growing collection.

Article about: Hi everyone, today is the day that I decided to share my small collection with you.Been a member of this great forum for over a year now, and boy did I get a lot of useful information from h

Ted
    ?

Default My growing collection.

Hi everyone, today is the day that I decided to share my small collection with you.Been a member of this great forum for over a year now, and boy did I get a lot of useful information from here, thanks.Had this passion for WW2 stuff since I was a kid, my grandfather use to tell me a lot of great war stories, rest his soul in peace, and then summers spent in the attic and barn searching for something coolGot back on this train over a year ago, started searching online, reading books, slowly started buying stuff.Whatever you see in the pictures it is my one years job, not big, but nearly every week something new arrives at my door, so it's like a little christmas weeklyWould be great to hear your opinions and to become a serious member of this great forum.Enjoy your weekend guys.My growing collection.My growing collection.My growing collection.My growing collection.My growing collection.My growing collection.My growing collection.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My growing collection.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My growing collection.

If that medic helmet is genuine, then you have a true pearl in you good looking collection.

very nice display ted ,the red cross stahlhelm is very interesting ,whats the story behind this example please ,kind regards james
    Regards James

Looks like you're well on your way, Ted! As our friends state above, the Medic's Stahlhelm sure gets my attention as well!
    Well done and thanks for sharing your treasures with us...
    cheers, Glenn

Hi Ted Thanks for showing us your Collection.

Martin

You have some fascinating items there Ted

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Your one year collection beats my 2 year collection hands down. Very nice pieces!

Ted
    ?

Thanks for your replies guys, will post more quality pictures for your opinions soon.

BRAVO Ted ! your collection is excellent, I wait your new babys comming soon...

Sebastian.