Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

my growing USMC collection

Article about: The fun thing about U.S.M.C. items are that there are so many varieties, styles that you can play with. You can also mix up Army, or Navy gears. U.S. Army also participated in PTO, so they w

Quote by SHINDENKAI View Post
    I would look better if you have these following U.S.M.C. kits on the mannequin (Optional) :

Jungle Medic Pouch

Attachment 620013 Attachment 620017

Wire Cutter w/ Case

Attachment 620019 Attachment 620020

Attachment 620021 Attachment 620022

Cheers!
    Taka

i will probably get the jungle pouch but how much are the wire cutters? i also need a bandolier, a pistol holster, and a bayonet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my growing USMC collection
    P
    Many

The wire cutter pouches are easier to find, but the USMC marked cutters are lot harder to come by.

I myself looking for a "Big Head" version.

These might also work.

Cheers!
    Taka

Quote by Patches View Post
    what kind of pack is this? i only have a top half and on the back the straps are put on to look like you would wear it like a normal backpack but are much to tight to fit on
    You have me off guard! there are two types (upper pack) M41 and I've forgotten the second here's other shots -- (been a long time since I've played with these) underneath the pack there is the 41 type (lighter OD)

once i get the ombat uniform the rest of the parts needed then i will get an od3 aammo belt since mine is 0d7

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    You have me off guard! there are two types (upper pack) M41 and I've forgotten the second here's other shots -- (been a long time since I've played with these) underneath the pack there is the 41 type (lighter OD)
    that is the pack i am going to get. instead of the m41 that you have i have the m45 whih was the last one they made before the end of the war and had different parts.

Hey Danny

If you have there the P41 USMC HBT trousers, you have one of the most difficult parts of the set to get.

For your reference : (These are my collections)

Pistol Belts

M-1 Ammo Belts

BAR Belts

This is my favorite combination "43 Pattern". (Works on U.S.M.C.)

Cheers!
    Taka

once i get the ombat uniform the rest of the parts needed then i will get an od3 aammo belt since mine is 0d7
    Your Garand belt works fine

that is the pack i am going to get. instead of the m41 that you have i have the m45 whih was the last one they made before the end of the war and had different parts.
    M45 is more an army pack- M41 is a USMC pack purely (used in Vietnam also) and in two parts, as I've shown

Nice bunch of Corp items fellows Patches you are well on your way to a nice advanced USMC collection my brother collected a lot of it and still has it we found it at surplus stores when we were kids (early 60's) for a couple of dollars to may ten max he would always check for the USMC stamps and WW2 dates. timothy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast