Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

my headgear display updated

Article about: It all looks great hey i like that you have postwar and ww2 i think this type of helmet collection will keep you busy good stuff thumbs up from me

Default Re: my headgear display updated

Hi James they say the proofs in the pudding well at last i've finally worked out why your such an avid helmet collector.you've been on the "Nam"Bug Juice again havn't you?and those "NAM" lids look sooooooooooo outta place with the "euro"gang would be better to sling'um my way dont ya think so?still such an impressive collection my friendP.S try sticking it under your arms instead of up your noise,have a good evening,regards Dave.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my headgear display updated
    P
    Many

MM you crack me up you nutter i think maybe it was you who was exposed to agent orange at some point in your life but that aside thanks for the compliments

here's some better close up pics so far i will update as i gomy headgear display updatedmy headgear display updatedmy headgear display updatedmy headgear display updatedmy headgear display updatedmy headgear display updated

nice m1's good looking camos too .

Oh yeah, that looks great. I really like the close-up pics.

and here is my soviet /german relic collectionmy headgear display updatedmy headgear display updated

i like the comparison pic between the m1916 and the m42 they are quite similar especially with the flared rim but the m16 has also the rolled rim too my headgear display updatedmy headgear display updatedmy headgear display updatedmy headgear display updatedmy headgear display updated

Quote by col james View Post
    i like the comparison pic between the m1916 and the m42 they are quite similar especially with the flared rim but the m16 has also the rolled rim too my headgear display updatedmy headgear display updatedmy headgear display updatedmy headgear display updatedmy headgear display updated
    I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH YOUr helmets What a sexy collection Thanks for sharing Cheerszzz

why thank you HC this is close to half of them ill update the rest once i complete my shelving on the other side of my room watch this space, regards james

Quote by col james View Post
    why thank you HC this is close to half of them ill update the rest once i complete my shelving on the other side of my room watch this space, regards james
    Mannnnn even more!? I am soooo jealous of you. Yes please post it I would like to see it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast