Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

my headgear and gasmask display 2012

Article about: cool, thanks. I look at the older ones with the hoses to attach to the filters and I keep thinking of the Heavy Metal movie for some reason, the aliens that land on the us capitol lol

?

Default Re: my headgear and gasmask display 2012

Ok ph3s I will keep my mince pies peeled!!! cheers Terry.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my headgear and gasmask display 2012
    P
    Many

thanks once again guys im glad you like what ive done tango the gulf war pasgt has the m17a2 they are very hard to track down now as the us dod have cracked down on people selling them on the likes of ebay but they are still out there usually with some vague description just type in us gasmasks and see what it brings failling that there are plenty of m17 clones about which are basically the same mask manufactured under licence my east german m56 lid has an east german clone m17 mask and nbc hood if any body whats more detailed info they should ask danny gasmask uk he sure knows his stuff cheers james

Where is Dark vador ???? Brillant !!!

?

Thumbs up Re: my headgear and gasmask display 2012

Great collection! Congrats

Cheers

Ed

?

That is one very nice collection you have there, should be proud of that

Tom

cheers guys for the nice comments here's an updated pic of my more modern lids ive added a sebian ne 44/84 with m 68 pattern sniperhood to sit alonside my serbian m89 composite lid and a irish defence forces rabintex 85 lid my headgear and gasmask display 2012my headgear and gasmask display 2012

Looking great however for the Irish Defence Forces set up if you want to be 100% right, you'll need to get an Avon FM12

Thanks

Danny

cheers danny i hope your well sir im liking your new avatar with israeli gasmask , i knew you would know what correct mask it would need could i not just glue another filter on the righthand side of the s6 to look the part lol tbh ive looked on the web for info but alas i couldnt find anything just so's you know this is the earlier 85 pattern rabintex lid from mid nineties to mid 2000 i think they have upgraded there helmets to the rabintex 303 now very similar to the pasgt style thanks again james

That's a really cool display, well done. I was wondering, on the first page, last pic, is the one in the middle with the "flaps" on the helmet a jap set?

hi paul yes you are correct sir a jap type 90 the gasmask although period ww2 is civilian and not army but its the closest i could find thanks james

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast