MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

my humble beret grouping

Article about: just thought id share my small collection of beret's its a mixed bag really with no real rhyme or reason but during my time collecting militaria ive picked them up along the way ,from left t

Late 60's Belgian Air commando beret and accompanying m51 steel helmet from the same decade and most striking is the crossed SMG's above the para wings ..These units were primarily assigned with air field security and this example has a lot of interesting personnel artwork on the liner side and in my opinion well worth sharing my humble beret groupingmy humble beret groupingmy humble beret groupingmy humble beret groupingmy humble beret groupingmy humble beret groupingmy humble beret groupingmy humble beret groupingmy humble beret groupingmy humble beret grouping

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my humble beret grouping
    P
    Many

Royal Marines Green Beret and judging by the metric sizing late 1980's at best to be on the safe side but could be earlier and the adhoc wooden cotter pin makes it all the more interesting in my opinion my humble beret groupingmy humble beret groupingmy humble beret groupingmy humble beret groupingmy humble beret groupingmy humble beret groupingmy humble beret groupingmy humble beret grouping

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2