Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My Humble Collection

Article about: Hey guys, Figured I'd post my Collection (or at least what I have pictures of, I'm in my dorm, my collection is at home) I think I'm doing pretty good on a College Student Budget Things I ha

The AK cufftitle is a patch king version and they were produced before the war ended and from what i have heard they were popular with veterans who unlike collectors today did not mind having copies in their collections.

No original AK cufftitle was made in those colours.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Humble Collection
    P
    Many

tcw
    ?

Awesome collection.

The SS tab is undoubtably a copy, but I didn't want to come off rude or pretentious, especially with the photograph that's been provided. That said, I've been told these large and/or printed versions; which is a huge red flag, came out around the 50's and 60's. Sorry for the disappointment, sir.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    The SS tab is undoubtably a copy, but I didn't want to come off rude or pretentious, especially with the photograph that's been provided. That said, I've been told these large and/or printed versions; which is a huge red flag, came out around the 50's and 60's. Sorry for the disappointment, sir.

Oh no worries. Like I said, it was free, so I'm not complaining. It's better to have somthing pointed out as fake now, rather than if down the road I try to sell it (god forbid). I obviously would like real items, but a few items being repros, especially ones I wouldn't be able to afford otherwise, are ok.

Nice bunch of Cloth items but as stated German a mine field. Still nice display items. timothy

?

Always nice to see young collectors get their start. Once you get rolling you will probably want to remove fakes, they taint the real stuff. Keep up the interest!

So, After being home, I managed to get pictures of the rest of what I have

My Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble CollectionMy Humble Collection

Sorry for the huge dump, if you have any questions, feel free to ask

Nice collection!
    I am sorry to say, I agree with the comments about the odal rune tag. I have never seen a printed one yet.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you, and like I said, it's not a big deal. Every patch was given to me as one collection, so I didn't pay for it. Also, it's a period fake, if that means anything, as he stopped collecting the patches in 1947 when he graduated high school

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2