Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

My Introduction: WWI Aviation Collector

Article about: Hello all, I found this forum only minutes ago, so I decided to join. I recognize a lot of members here from other forums, so it looks like I won't be a stranger here. I have been a member a

Default Re: My Introduction: WWI Aviation Collector

Representing the opposing side...a very rare cliche' issue type Bavarian Pilot Badge with pierced crown.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Introduction: WWI Aviation Collector   My Introduction: WWI Aviation Collector  

[B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Introduction: WWI Aviation Collector
    P
    Many

Continued...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Introduction: WWI Aviation Collector   My Introduction: WWI Aviation Collector  

[B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Contineud 2...

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Hey Steve, Great stuff and thanks for pointing me in this direction.

Quote by Bugme View Post
    Hey Steve, Great stuff and thanks for pointing me in this direction.
    Well Scott, I wasn't going to come over here without bringing my BFF...now be a good boy and add me to your friends list!

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Hi Steve, it was a nice surprise to see you here! Welcome!

You have some wonderful items and your photos are beautifully taken. All very nice indeed!

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Steve, it was a nice surprise to see you here! Welcome!

You have some wonderful items and your photos are beautifully taken. All very nice indeed!

Cheers, Ade.
    Hello Ade,

Thank you very much my friend. I have missed our correspondence from another site and another time, and I am glad to see you are here. In fact, when I saw that you were on board, I knew this site had to be a good one so I signed up!

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Seems to be quite a few folks here that I know also! Steve, it's awesome to see some of the finer things in your collection. Some of which I had not seen before... you've been holding out on me! I'd have to agree with a previous poster: GREAT photography!

Quote by Bugme View Post
    Seems to be quite a few folks here that I know also! Steve, it's awesome to see some of the finer things in your collection. Some of which I had not seen before... you've been holding out on me! I'd have to agree with a previous poster: GREAT photography!
    Thanks Scott. Interested in seeing the cockpit section from a downed German WWI aeroplane? I know you haven't seen that as I won't have it until next weekend...

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Quote by IMPERIAL QUEST View Post
    Thanks Scott. Interested in seeing the cockpit section from a downed German WWI aeroplane? I know you haven't seen that as I won't have it until next weekend...
    Ah... YEAH!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast