Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

my iraqi helmet collection

Article about: thought id take a few pictures of my iraqi headgear collection, first a few group shots and then the individual helmets

Another favorite m80 of mine ,i like the colouration my iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collection
    Last edited by James C; 09-02-2016 at 09:45 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my iraqi helmet collection
    P
    Many

Again another m80my iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collection
    Last edited by James C; 09-02-2016 at 09:34 PM.

apart from a missing nape strap this m80 is fairly complete ,again another favorite of mine as im fond of the shell paint wearmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collection
    Last edited by James C; 04-05-2015 at 07:56 PM.

here is another m80my iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collection
    Last edited by James C; 09-02-2016 at 09:35 PM.

my iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionhere is another m80 ,this one differs from the usual south korean imports because of the HHD triangle stamp ,ive yet to research its full meaning but i believe its an iraqi made copy ,the chinstrap has the us style t1 buckle allthough the other end is a bit of a puzzler to how it terminates correctly ,i can only assume its use in the field would be super ficial rather than functional ,no liner webbing present but it still retains the nape strap again in the us style ,also on the rear rivit is a small triangle ,what this denotes i have no idea ,perhaps some unknown unit of the republican guard ?
    Last edited by James C; 09-02-2016 at 09:46 PM.

and finally an iraqi tank helmet ,this is chinese made and i believe designated the T69 allthough im not 100% certain on thatmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collection

I should think anyone new to collecting and is interested in the Gulf War would take a lot away from this thread in regards to the variety of Helmets on display here,think you've covered so many types,well done James............

many thanks jake as you probably know a lot of these iraqi m80's are wrongly advertised as us m1 liners ,i can see why though due to the similarities cheers james

Very nice James you have quite a few and all show some wear

Matt

thank you for your interest matt i know you like your steel pots as opposed to these composite fibre helmets

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast