Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

my iraqi helmet collection

Article about: thought id take a few pictures of my iraqi headgear collection, first a few group shots and then the individual helmets

MAP
    ?

Like rabbits......

Agree with Jake as well very educational. I got to pick up one of these one day

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my iraqi helmet collection
    P
    Many

?

Whoa Hoss. That is a outstanding collection.
    That is the first tankers helmet I have seen.

?

An outstanding collection James, I can see you have been busy lately with concentrating on these intriguing models. Each piece has it's own story to tell, and from one Iraqi helmet collector to another hat's off to you fella for your dedication

Thanks michael and thank you steve the tank helmet was such a hard one to try and pick up ,well it took me a few years to find one ,the ear cups have arabic text inside and the mic connections have had field repairs ,well if you call pvc tape and some binding wire a repair and the mic connection looks a bit thread barealso when you press the front brow padding the outline of the communist star can be seen my iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collection
    Last edited by James C; 09-02-2016 at 09:42 PM.

?

Just a Fantastic collection James. I really love the Darth Vader fedayeen helmet.
    Thanks for showing those.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

your very welcome phil and many thanks for the nice comments it always a pleasure to hear your thoughts

I really like the tan netted M80, that one really has a unique field used look , probably been through the Iran Iraq war before it was resused again in the Gulf war, a true battlefield pick up, nice

all of them are a little different, that what makes collecting Iraqi helmets so much fun

thank you battle gear im in totall agreement with you on there uniqueness ,the netted m80 is a favorite of mine and im wondering if the net is us in origin allthough i know its hard to speculate ,thanks for your appreciated interest mate

a new addition ,a rather salty, smelly well used iraqi tank helmet ,summer issue and of soviet manufacture poct size 2 and dated 1987 my iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collection
    Last edited by James C; 09-02-2016 at 09:40 PM.

not helmet related but a hard one to place on the forum so ill add it here ,i dont think the op will mind saddam fedayeen medal /tinnie issued 1995-2003 i might have to rename the thread my iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collection

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast