Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

my iraqi helmet collection

Article about: thought id take a few pictures of my iraqi headgear collection, first a few group shots and then the individual helmets

Quote by James C View Post
    thanks for your interest michael next the fedayeen helmet ,british special forces bringback hence the lack of side insignia Attachment 824783Attachment 824784Attachment 824785
    This is the one Saddam modeled off of Darth Vader isn't it? At least I think I've heard such a thing exists.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my iraqi helmet collection
    P
    Many

forgot to add this base green example of the m80 my iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collection

James that is a fantastic collection of Iraqi headgear you have Iraqi helmets were more common and a lot cheaper 10 years ago but that's collecting for you

James...'nice pieces....here's a few more...some duplicates in there too...

my iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collection

Quote by Redstalker View Post
    James that is a fantastic collection of Iraqi headgear you have Iraqi helmets were more common and a lot cheaper 10 years ago but that's collecting for you
    Hi ian and thanks for looking ,after a recent eye opener from a seller on the bay i wont touch any unit marked example's as i know them to be fake, basically i sold one of my m90's for around £25 a week later it was jazzed up with unit markings and commanding an extra £100 price tag ,the buyer /seller is still very active at the moment selling these bogus unit marked m80's see here for the eye opener ,it might save you some of your hard earned cash my Iraqi helmet

Hi composite ,great to see your superb collection so thanks for sharing with us ,im really taken by your burlap/hessian covered m80 also the czech vz53 looks real nice im also interested to learn more about the last hessian covered helmet ,it looks like a french mle otan but perhaps its another m80 ,out of curiosity where did you pick up the unit marked example's you show

?

Very,very nice collection James, really great to see your Iraqi helmet collection expanding , and always a pleasure to view!

And really nice to see your unique examples to Composite, some of which I have not seen the like before, so many thanks for adding your yours to this thread!!

You've got a great collection there James, what does a decent M80 go for these days mate?....

Default a few photos of Iraqi helmets in use

>>
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my iraqi helmet collection   my iraqi helmet collection  

my iraqi helmet collection   my iraqi helmet collection  

my iraqi helmet collection   my iraqi helmet collection  

my iraqi helmet collection  
    Last edited by battle gear; 08-26-2016 at 07:40 PM.

Thanks for the pictures Battle gear the last one is quite striking ,I'm guessing its a veplas T91 ,do you think the cookie dough cover is purpose made ,it looks to have a rubber rim or has the material been forced under the edge maybe ,either way i wouldn't mind picking one up for my example Slovenia T91

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast