Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

my iraqi helmet collection

Article about: thought id take a few pictures of my iraqi headgear collection, first a few group shots and then the individual helmets

looks like the soldier behind him is wearing a Gallet of some description

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my iraqi helmet collection
    P
    Many

Quote by James C View Post
    Thanks for the pictures Battle gear the last one is quite striking ,I'm guessing its a veplas T91 ,do you think the cookie dough cover is purpose made ,it looks to have a rubber rim or has the material been forced under the edge maybe ,either way i wouldn't mind picking one up for my example Slovenia T91
    I think the cookie dough cover was adapted from a standard PASGT helmet cover, I dont think it was made for the Veplas T91 , the Iraq soldier probably just fitted one to his helmet and tucked it in with the black rubber rim

here's a photo of an Iraqi with a PASGT helmet that appears to be too large on his small head
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my iraqi helmet collection  

Thanks for your thought's Battle gear I've a spare pasgt cover that i might try out for a similar look ,as for the other photograph my iraqi helmet collection

Been a while since i last bought an Iraqi Helmet and judging by this thread getting close to two years since i last posted ,wow time flies ,this 1987 dated US stemaco ground troops pasgt looks to be a post Saddam New Iraqi army issue circa 2005+
    The 6 colour Cookie dough covering is not a dedicated helmet cover as such but what looks a section of BDU material tailored to fit and bolted down for good measure and on the top dome i can see a small amount near illegible Arabic text ,That's if i could read Arabic that is but you know what i mean my iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collection

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5