Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My Japanese collection.

Article about: This is my Japanese collection. I have been collecting over 40 years. Still need more :-) These pictures are about 4 years old . I also make parts for restoration purposes. You can email me

The whole japanese army in one room. Great collection now I know why I can't find any Japanese items you have them. Thanks for sharing, Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Japanese collection.
    P
    Many

?

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your comments, its my passion. I found the Military Relics Forum several months ago and have been lurking. I'm usually on the gunboards Japanese forum. I found the the forum on collection displays and thought I would post my collection. Like I said these pictures are several years old. I have add some very nice things since these were taken. I'm still looking for more treasures. I just recently picked up a sealed 50 rd box of Japanese 9 mm revolver ammo. I had been looking for one of these for a while. I already have a 50 rd box of 8 mm and a number of 15 rd boxes of 8 mm Nambu ammo.
    Gizmo8Z,Yes I do remember you. It's good to see you are still collecting. I hope things agr going well with you. Don

I don't collect Japanese militaria, but this has me left speechless! an amazing collection, and display.

A very impressive collection which is well displayed. Collections such as yours are put together over many years of adding and upgrading. Thank you for sharing with us and welcome aboard the best on-line forum there is.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Superb collection and beautifully displayed!

Thanks for sharing!
    Regards,
    John

wonderful collection

Hello and welcome to the forum Don!
    A lovely collection and display you have posted for our enjoyment.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello Don,
    I can only echo the comments of the previous posters - an amazing collection that you evidently invested much time, effort, study and maybe even a little finances into! From one collector to another, well done.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Brilliant collection!!! Would love some pics of your hats/helmets

Hello Don welcome to WRF you have a lifetime of Japanese collecting and it shows it I love they way you have it displayed. timothy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast