Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

my latest war room panoramic pictures

Article about: evening guys ,ive been pretty ruthless to the way ive been displaying my headgear collection of late ,things have snowballed out of control as my collection grew with extra shelves having to

Default Re: my latest war room panoramic pictures

Many thanks for the positive feedback guys ,i'm pleased you all like it ,you want to see the size of the shoe horn i used ,i do like the idea of taking over next doors loft though ,do you think breaching the loft with a wall charge might wake the neighbours up though
    Last edited by James C; 02-03-2021 at 07:32 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my latest war room panoramic pictures
    P
    Many

Wow! An excellent display of helmets!

I love your display meuseum quality timothy

?

Wow, James! Incredible variety of steel pots!( and some Kevlar). Now I know I need some dust/sun goggles for my display. Did you put Cedar on the walls? Thanks for sharing. I'm surprised you don't have a Czech helmet.

Looking good, James! I can picture you standing in the middle of the floor, looking around and thinking, "What next??" The displaying part is just about as fun as acquiring the items themselves. I wish I had a loft.

Quote by Dean View Post
    Wow, James! Incredible variety of steel pots!( and some Kevlar). Now I know I need some dust/sun goggles for my display. Did you put Cedar on the walls? Thanks for sharing. I'm surprised you don't have a Czech helmet.
    Many thanks Dean i'm glad you like my new stuff as well the older stuff ,the timber you see is just lengths of pine match boarding ,very economical on the wallet and easy to cut /fit etc ,it has naturally darkened over time ,im a sucka for the helmet goggles combination ,now on the subject of the czech helmet ,believe it or not there is one in the display a reworked soviet ssh40 if you look at the triple shelf display its top left and has the czech strichtarn pattern cammo cover on ,here's what it looks like off the shelf ,thanks for your interest ,jamesmy latest war room panoramic picturesmy latest war room panoramic picturesmy latest war room panoramic pictures
    Last edited by James C; 02-03-2021 at 07:33 PM.

Great looking display James.
    Thnaks for sharing it.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Looking good, James! I can picture you standing in the middle of the floor, looking around and thinking, "What next??" The displaying part is just about as fun as acquiring the items themselves. I wish I had a loft.
    Thanks for your thoughts Todd ,to be honest i can't stand up in there ,just to tall ,but the missus can just about fit and she's 5'2" , i'm in agreement with you ,if you can get the displays looking tip top then it makes anything you put in them look good imo
    Last edited by James C; 02-03-2021 at 07:34 PM.

Very neat way of storing the helmets. Might need to make your house a bit taller so that you could stand.

?

Excellent display James..Love the idea of using the loft. I'm like most people I just store rubbish in my loft..So going thinking to use that space...Well done..top dollar. Cheers Terry.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast