Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

my latest war room panoramic pictures

Article about: evening guys ,ive been pretty ruthless to the way ive been displaying my headgear collection of late ,things have snowballed out of control as my collection grew with extra shelves having to

Default Re: my latest war room panoramic pictures

Many thanks for the nice compliments Terry ,to be honest i do have another loft section that can only be accessed through one of the displays ,that area is full of junk well its got to go somewhere i guess , my collection was relegated to the loft by the bread knife ,no militaria allowed in the living quarters my next little project alongside my BGS uniform display is a DDR uniform display as and when i can pick pieces up ,but iv'e got a good head start much in the same way you have displayed Cecil who was an inspiration ,but i doubt the wife will help me fit all the pieces together
    Last edited by James C; 02-03-2021 at 07:36 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my latest war room panoramic pictures
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: my latest war room panoramic pictures

New wife James is needed!!! lol No only joking..of course..I'm lucky my wife just smiles at me when I start talking shop!!!..I don't mind really none of the family really listen to me anyway lol... Cheers Terry.

Here's a few more subtle changes to the room ,i wanted to group all the red army Ssh's helmet relics together in one display ,as i've managed to triple tier before i tried it here too ,the only downside was removing the ppsh 41 smg from the display ,this now resides amongst my East german border guards display as seen and used in this early postwar reference picture so it fits in wellmy latest war room panoramic picturesmy latest war room panoramic picturesmy latest war room panoramic picturesmy latest war room panoramic picturesmy latest war room panoramic pictures
    Last edited by James C; 02-03-2021 at 07:37 PM.

love your last display James i like the hats

oh no the ppsh is separated from his ssh mates Looks great with the 3 tier shelves though

Cheers, Mads

Thanks guys ,i missed one photograph off the updatemy latest war room panoramic pictures

Some more updates ,i've knocked together some corner shelves ,and also triple shelved my West german cap displaymy latest war room panoramic picturesmy latest war room panoramic picturesmy latest war room panoramic picturesmy latest war room panoramic picturesmy latest war room panoramic picturesmy latest war room panoramic picturesmy latest war room panoramic picturesmy latest war room panoramic pictures

And now as the room looks today ,my latest war room panoramic picturesmy latest war room panoramic picturesmy latest war room panoramic picturesmy latest war room panoramic picturesmy latest war room panoramic picturesmy latest war room panoramic pictures
    Last edited by James C; 02-03-2021 at 07:38 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3