Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My little Bundeswehr badge collection

Article about: Hi everybody, just had this idea to re-purpose an old cutlery box and fill it with a collection of Bundeswehr cap and sports badges. Although the entire collection is worth less than a singl

Fantastic collection!
    Nice display

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My little Bundeswehr badge collection
    P
    Many

Wonderfully displayed collection, thanks for sharing!

I like these and I myself managed to collect a "full set" whilst serving in Germany although I still don't have the KSK as it came along after I left.

There are a couple of us here that believe if you study the German Army (sorry Armed Forces) to any degree it must surely include at least imperial forces as well as TR but also NVA and BW (which must include the '57 versions). Of course with the twists and turns of history there are the KVP/GT and BGS too. Actually we have a collection area just with the German stuff really.All part of the timeline from the 20th century on.

Thanks for showing.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

@ watchdog. I couldn't agree with you more about the timeline thing. I have German militaria from WWI right through to '57 and modern day Bundeswehr for the very reasons you describe above. I also need the KSK and the Cyber warfare badge, not too sure what else is out there, but I will keep looking.

I have finally gotten round to printing some new lables and re-mounting my collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My little Bundeswehr badge collection  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2