Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My little collection

Article about: by Foley2012 they are all deactivatet thats the law , only museums and citzizen with special papers from the police are allowed to collect fireable weapons and the you must slot it up into a

?

Default Re: My little collection

Quote by Foley2012 View Post
    they are all deactivatet thats the law , only museums and citzizen with special papers from the police are allowed to collect fireable weapons and the you must slot it up into a save. so i collectet deaktivatet weapons, so im able to show these.
    That makes sense. I guess, its only the functioning WWII handguns that are allowed for some then.
    That you allow others access is great, as you have such a wide ranging collection. I suspect many of those visiting are happy to be able to use the 'real stuff' as a frame of reference for their own collections or what ever they are trying to buy.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My little collection
    P
    Many

yes thats right, i always work together with museum so i get new contacts and more.

Dear sir,

I think you have a false sense of the definition of the word "small"

Very impressive!

Quote by JMM View Post
    If this is "little" I'd like to know what your definition of "big" would be...
    Amazing collection and great display. Thanks for showing it. Congrats

I think his definition of "big" would be a collection including authentic ME262 and V2 rocket...

?

You havent seen his attic yet ....

I don't think English is your native tongue so I will try and help with your vocabulary.

Substitute 'small' and 'little', for "vast, fabulous and varied" in future

I don't even know what to pick out and compliment you on, it's such an epic buffet. Any chance of some detailed pics of your helmets?

Yes i will take some photos of my helmets, @ JMM the big things comming in july 2012 russian and german at guns from a museum in the netherlands

?

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post

I think his definition of "big" would be a collection including authentic ME262 and V2 rocket...
    I am not on first name terms with anybody having a private collection with neither a Schwalbe nor a V2........................

..........................................., but some of my friends have this private collection in a barn(and Krads, tanks, cannon etc), will that do instead?

The nightfighter is complete but they would have to pull down the barn to pull it out, as the project was stared in the barn.

Ohh, here is one of my favourites in the collection - the MK108

Impressive collection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast