Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My (little) Collection

Article about: And to Krad, I like steel helmets and they are probably my main focus, but I also like soft headgear aswell. I'd also like to collect WWII uniforms, but I don't have the money or space to pe

Default Re: My (little) Collection

And to Krad, I like steel helmets and they are probably my main focus, but I also like soft headgear aswell. I'd also like to collect WWII uniforms, but I don't have the money or space to peruse that interest.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My (little) Collection
    P
    Many

thanks panzersaurus ,at least your fully aware of the history of the helmet ,such a shame it was refurbished though ,i bet it would of made a nice relic ,you are off to a great start and i look forward to seeing more as your collection grows ,welcome in on the forum ,james

Thanks James! It's just so unfortunate some people feel the need to ruin relics like this.

Nice collection started of all round militaria. timothy

Thanks Timothy! Just waiting for the militaria fund to get a little larger before I add something new.

I like the British radiation calculator, would it be possible to post close-up photos front and back? Did it include a handbook inside the calculator case? I have a Soviet produced equivalent.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Very nice collection! I particularly like the WWII Canadienne Brodie! Was it actual practice to carry bandages in the net? Either way, it looks great! Keep it going!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

To 4thskorpion I will get close ups of the calculator tonight. Unfortunately there was no instruction manual inside the case when I got it. To wagriff, I don't know if it was trained to carry the bandages in the net, but they're are lots of period photos Canadian soldiers doing this. I am not sure if the bandage is original to this helmet, or added later though.

Canadian soldiers with bandages in their helmet nets (pictures from the internet)
    My (little) Collection
    My (little) Collection
    The back of the calculator
    My (little) Collection
    The side of the calculator for calculating land
    My (little) Collection
    The side for sea
    My (little) Collection
    The case for the calculator
    My (little) Collection

Hey everyone! just adding an update to what I have gotten in the last month or so.
    My (little) Collection
    Alot of my stuff now lives on this table.
    My (little) Collection
    (sorry for the blurry photo) I have added an WWI EKII and some 1980s Canadian armoured corps insignia and some unspent training blanks for the FN FAL.
    My (little) Collection
    Here I have my K98 bayonet and some german ammo pouches one from 1938 and the other 1941. I also have my repro m42 i bought a few years ago before I was into militaria, because well, I wanted a stahlhelm!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2