Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My little collection

Article about: Hi guys. I'm new here, My name is Dmitry, my friends call me Andy. I am 37 years old. I was born in the USSR and the hell it was forbidden under pain of death to gather and collect, feels ba

Default My little collection

Hi guys. I'm new here, My name is Dmitry, my friends call me Andy. I am 37 years old. I was born in the USSR and the hell it was forbidden under pain of death to gather and collect, feels bad guys you imagine it since childhood I had problems with my hobby I was not accepted by the Pioneers and Komsomol was not. Confiscated my collection and I'm going again.

What that points in that life when all Latvians were communists, I would like to forget but can `t, I had an album of photos that burned in my eyes. Nobudem positive I Shoal of passion and hell I've always wanted to have things of war and antiquities. Now I can collect all that I want and I'm happy about that. And in my memory collection time!

I am very glad to see like-minded people from around the world, I always Gowar that I did not do that, I Prevents were selected destroyed my collection, I began to collect stamps and coins but Militaria I love the most

Thank you for your attention. I'm sorry I translate Google

(I put a picture and I will add here to see prices)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My little collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My little collection
    P
    Many

Welcome Dmitry / Andy. I think you will be happy here if you love history.

Andy (another)

You Imagine how good it is - you can nneopasayas repression, when you can gather a collection, it's twice as nice as you can openly show a collection of the Latvian Communist sky which could burn a fire, destroy your hobby. And then now say that they were such because all these were. But that's history.

Some things I podzemley Founded in kurlndskom the boiler, Thomas made ​​again but hopefully having acquired the original. Of course in my youth were very rare things which I confiscated, but the main thing that no one can confiscate desire sodavat collection again. For example, a relative of mine at the time of Latvians Communists received 15 years in a labor camp for a hobby!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My little collection   My little collection  

My little collection   My little collection  

I'm so glad to see the good in communicating otmosfera Online is ready podelitsa all. I have some things that are very Founded by an instrument of the metal in the ground war group armiii in Kurland.neotorye items the First World War.

And there is quite a funny sort of helmet pazharnika USSR
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My little collection   My little collection  

My little collection  

Hi Andy, good to have you here!

Welcome!

Thanks for sharing your collection with us.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Andy!

Welcome aboard!

You have some nice items

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hello andy and welcome to the forum!

JMM
    ?

Nice items you have, fellow collector
    Welcome to the forum

Greetings.
    Thank you for your kind words and sincere joy of mine to see the good. It means a lot to me. My journey began collecting at a time when the Latvian communists who are Prevents and I was subjected to repression many times. But now all very well and good to see like-minded people, even the hell I've always wanted to. sincerely, Dmitry

This Avganistan Soviet infrequently occurring form uniforms worn by employees in the ofitsr sovetskihvoysk avganistane. for that would nepodvergat themselves in danger, nor any insignia was not. If you are interested I suggest to this thing to implement, exchange.

My little collection  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast