Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My little collection

Article about: Hi guys. I'm new here, My name is Dmitry, my friends call me Andy. I am 37 years old. I was born in the USSR and the hell it was forbidden under pain of death to gather and collect, feels ba

?

Welcome Dmitry !
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My little collection
    P
    Many

Hi neighbors. Yes, I am glad utut very good company, few of the children of Latvian communists. In general a good atmosphere. Genuinely open dialogue and friendship with like-minded

?

Welcome Dmitry! I cannot imagine not being allowed to collect! We have it very good here in Canada, and am glad your country has changed and allows you the freedom to collect what you want.

I love your SS helmet, a real rarity you have there. Your other items look enjoyable as well. Have fun!

Doug

[QUOTE=DougB;997468]Welcome Dmitry! I cannot imagine not being allowed to collect! We have it very good here in Canada, and am glad your country has changed and allows you the freedom to collect what you want.

I love your SS helmet, a real rarity you have there. Your other items look enjoyable as well. Have fun!

Thank you for your kind words. It's good to hear. But the fact that the Latvian and Latvian KGB communists suddenly became Democrats and destroyed the economy of Latvia, from here uezhalo active population is 70% of Latvia's escaped from poverty. Latvia became free. Latvia has the highest number of suicides!
    Wash if Hitler suddenly became a communist, he would not be extra-legal, and there Latvian KGB officers were immediately Dimokraty and Diputaty Parliament. And CORUPTION here in Latvia is very huge. But I love Latvia. And it hurts all of this on himself and chustvovat tezhelo live here. But in Europe silent on this ....

?

I cannot imagine living in a communist country. I have never even had a boss. Being told how to live, eat sleep and breathe, ugh. I don't know how you guys did it.

Hey Dmitiry,

Great to have you join our community! I love Latvia , like all Baltic states.

Welcome Dmitiry nice bunch of stuff before you know it you will be back in business again. timothy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2