Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My little mixed collection

Article about: Some new smaller stuff i bought recently, i covered the Swastikas since i posted it in a community for one to see it aswell so no one would go rampage on me NSDAP armband Mothers Cross in Br

Default My little mixed collection

So this is what i have gathered since the last summer a little mix of Japanese ,German and American Items since those are the nations i focus the most on.

I don't have any display room for it yet so i just took the pictures of the items

It's slowly growing

I think the most favorited item so far is my Rising Sun flag

Medium quality pictures but i hope it will do for now.

My little mixed collectionMy little mixed collectionMy little mixed collectionMy little mixed collectionMy little mixed collectionMy little mixed collectionMy little mixed collectionMy little mixed collectionMy little mixed collectionMy little mixed collectionMy little mixed collectionMy little mixed collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My little mixed collection
    P
    Many

Looking good so far! I particularly like the big State Service flag. I've always thought that they were even more attractive than the Kriegs flags. Very nice assortment! Keep it going!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thank you! yes it's a nice piece but i prefer the Kriegsmarine one , it was quite big so i just got it to fit the floor of the room...

The state flag does have Kriegsmarine markings on it aswell so i assumed it has been used on some kind of non military boat, (If used)

I didn't know you were on this form, we know each other through IG

Oh ,nice to see that and yes i have a few of this pictures there.

?

Nice collection.

You have some nice items!

I see there are some ground dug NSDAP pins there

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Your way too modest,if this is just since last summer then that is an achievement in itself,seriously nice array of items you own,well done and cheers for sharing...............

looking very good.

Yes! actually the first thing i ever bought along with the KRM Cap eagle Woolgar

It's not very visable anymore but the Kriegsm.Flagge is actually full of names from all the soldiers that took it, they are really faded by now tough and only a few visable at the moment

Thanks you all

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast