Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My little Mountain flower collection

Article about: Hi, I am new here and wanted to share my collection and get feedback from people who know much about the Edelweiss. I posted one old picture of the beginnings of my collection. It doesn't lo

Cool My little Mountain flower collection

Hi, I am new here and wanted to share my collection and get feedback from people who know much about the Edelweiss. I posted one old picture of the beginnings of my collection. It doesn't look like much in that photo, there is much more. I am going to post new ones soon. I have been collecting now for about 20 years. Not so much as of late. It will be nice to confer with like minded folks on the subject. Looking forward to some good info..
    Last edited by montezumas revenge; 10-23-2013 at 01:19 AM. Reason: want to add photo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My little Mountain flower collection
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    If when you are typing a post, you go to the lower right of the page and you will see an icon for "Go Advanced". If you click on this icon you will then see a "Pictures upload" icon which will allow you to post photos.
    Looking forward to seeing some of your collection.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Monte

I used to collect Edelweiss militaria.

Looking forward to seeing your collection

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images My little Mountain flower collection  My little Mountain flower collection  My little Mountain flower collection 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks for the information. I was wondering how to do that..looking forward to chatting with all of you good people.

Hey nice stuff!! Do you still have it?

Quote by montezumas revenge View Post
    Hey nice stuff!! Do you still have it?
    Sadly I sold it all last year

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Hi Monte

I used to collect Edelweiss militaria.

Looking forward to seeing your collection

Nick
    Great collection, all i have is 1 metal cap insignia and 1 cloth insignia!...

It will be the weekend before I will be able to get to it, but I have been wanting to get some updated photos so now is my chance.

Default Edelweiss collection

My little Mountain flower collectionMy little Mountain flower collectionGood day my new friends!! I finally got the picture uploaded today and I hope you enjoy looking at them. I am pretty sure that the majority of the items are original. There are some that are not directly related to the military but the Edelweiss is represented on them somewhere, that being the reason for them included in my collection. I don't know about the cap. Maybe one of you can enlighten my on it. Also if you see something of question in please feel free to tell me about it. There are a couple of travel brochures that have Hitlers' chalet pictured. Some postcards and stamps. Thanks for looking. You can see all of the photos in my photo albums.

Default My little Mountain flower collection

couple more pics of my Edelweiss

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast