Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My meager but meritorious SS collection

Article about: Here is my meager SS collection. I think that although I don't have a lot of items, these items are really quite neat. First is my original photo of Hitler, Sepp Dietrich and Ernst "Put

?

Default My meager but meritorious SS collection

Here is my meager SS collection. I think that although I don't have a lot of items, these items are really quite neat.

My meager but meritorious SS collectionMy meager but meritorious SS collectionMy meager but meritorious SS collectionMy meager but meritorious SS collection

First is my original photo of Hitler, Sepp Dietrich and Ernst "Putzi" Hanfstaengl gathering to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Coburg march. Photo's are the sellers as my camera skills are awful in low light.

My meager but meritorious SS collectionMy meager but meritorious SS collection

Next is my SS Sportshemd patch, something that I find to be very relevant to an SS collection given the importance placed upon the physical fitness of the men of the Schutzstaffel.

Once again, the superior photos were taken by the seller

My meager but meritorious SS collectionMy meager but meritorious SS collection

Finally, a few nice shots of the Leitheft. I think that collectors seem to like this one for the obvious appeal of the cover, but for the German speaker, it holds other appeals as well, namely an impressive view into the Weltanschauung of R-SS-Führer Heinrich Himmler and his views into what the Schutzstaffel should aspire to.

My meager but meritorious SS collectionMy meager but meritorious SS collectionMy meager but meritorious SS collectionMy meager but meritorious SS collectionMy meager but meritorious SS collectionMy meager but meritorious SS collectionMy meager but meritorious SS collectionMy meager but meritorious SS collectionMy meager but meritorious SS collectionMy meager but meritorious SS collection

(photos are also that of the seller, and not mine)

I hope you all enjoy these images of my small collection. I know that I really enjoy looking at these pieces and think that they are a nice representation of the world of the SS.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My meager but meritorious SS collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My meager but meritorious SS collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: My meager but meritorious SS collection

Nice collection Eddie.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

A nice small collection of SS items that I think any SS collector would consider having in their collection.
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

looking good, congrats

?

Nice collection of SS items Eddie! I love the look of the aging on the private AH photo too. Thats a cool snapshot

I especially like the photo of Hitler with Robert Vaughn in the backseat of the car.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I especially like the photo of Hitler with Robert Vaughn in the backseat of the car.
    I think that is Emil Maurice. He and his brother were the only Jewish members of he SS with Emil being SS member #2.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Gotta love the irony....weirdly enough Emil started out in the SA....led the SS when it was re-organized...and ended up in the Luftwaffe and even spent 4 years in an Allied prison labor camp after the war...he lived to the ripe old age of 75. Likely the most luckiest Jew in all of Germany. How many other Jews wore a Blood Order? I wonder where his medals are today..hmm..
    William

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I think that is Emil Maurice. He and his brother were the only Jewish members of he SS with Emil being SS member #2.
    That is the craziest thing I've ever heard! I'd heard of Erhard Milch before, but, wow. Thank you for mentioning this person, I've never heard of him before. How great that we have such knowledgable members in this forum, I'm blown away. Thank you Mr. Coleman. Here's a photo of Emil Maurice, and a link to his Wiki for others. It would make sense that Emil would be present at an event for Alter Kämpfer, like the tenth anniversary of Coburg, and I can only find one photo of Putzi with a mustache.

My meager but meritorious SS collection

Emil Maurice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was Kidding, Eddie....
    (although he Does look like Napoleon Solo in the back of that car...)
    William

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast