Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

My Militaria collection

Article about: What a fantastic collection Douglas, thanks for showing it Thanks, Glen.

Just updating this thread with some recent additions, first an RAF R1155 radio receiver as used on heavy bombers 1940-45, togeather with a C type helmet and MkVIII goggles.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Militaria collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Militaria collection
    P
    Many

Next a deactivated US Thompson SMG M1A1 and M1 crabine, with other Us equipment.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Militaria collection   My Militaria collection  

My Militaria collection   My Militaria collection  

Last edited by douglas2496; 04-05-2016 at 04:19 PM.

Some WW1 British medals in their box of issue, The British War Medal and Victory Medal.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Militaria collection   My Militaria collection  

My WW1 displays.

Some new Japanese items including a selection of personal kit and a ruberised ammunition pouch, and a type 95 NCO sword, and a Type 38 rifle.

Last edited by douglas2496; 04-05-2016 at 04:42 PM.

douglas i really dont know how i missed this amazing thread for so long i should be ashamed ,so many quality items and such broad range too ,your photography skills are second to none and also the way in which you tastefully group the items so well thought out ,your deacts are really nice especially the ak47 to me the most thought provoking is the bullet entry hole on the japanese type 90 ,also nice to see your interest in the more modern stuff like gw1 militaria too ,we have similar collecting tastes ,i look forward to seeing more of your aquisitions in the future ,well done and a huge thumbs up from me ,james
    Regards James

Amazing collection and this photos

the german ww1 gasmask is a real nice find douglas

Hello Douglas, you have some superb items and I am very impressed by the manner in which you display and photograph them.

Yup, very nice and well photographed!...

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast