Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

My modest collection so far

Article about: Hi, Since I’m new here, I thought I’d post a picture of my modest collection. I started collecting German WW2 militaria this summer. I have more militaria that I’ve collected over the years

The collections has grown some more since my last post, so here’s an update!

- Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse (Deumer)
    - Infanterie Sturmabzeichen (Steinhauer & Lück)
    - Treudienstabzeichen 40 Jahre (Deschler & Sohn)

- Early (oval trademark) Eickhorn Solingen Heer Officers Dagger in near mint condition!

The WW2 medals have received a proper home in a nice wooden display case, with glas lid and the rest of the collection has been tidied up and arranged with some stands (and a spotlight)!

The wooden box now holds various documents (Wehrpass, Arbeitsbuch, DAF Buch), Feldpost, medal cases and some WW1 medals.

Hope you like it!

Oh, and Happy New Year everyone!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My modest collection so far   My modest collection so far  

My modest collection so far   My modest collection so far  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My modest collection so far
    P
    Many

Your collection is coming along nicely! I like the Army daggers! Regards,Geoff

Thank you! The Army Dagger has quickly become my favourite piece in the collection!

Another update to the collection, aquired today, at the Military Show in Stockholm: WH Officers Degen by Alcoso Solingen!

The condition isn’t great, but I’m happy with it for the price I paid (roughly 450€). Besides; I’ve wanted to add a nice sabre to my collection for quite some time and now I finally have one!

Thinking of maybe refinishing the scabbard, but haven’t made my mind up yet...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My modest collection so far   My modest collection so far  

My modest collection so far   My modest collection so far  

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4