Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My modest SA collection - a new direction.

Article about: Hi there, An update on my small collection. I began this small display in February/March and have since been looking for small additions. I have very much taken a liking to the SA Sportabzei

Default My modest SA collection - a new direction.

Hi there,

An update on my small collection. I began this small display in February/March and have since been looking for small additions. I have very much taken a liking to the SA Sportabzeichen awards and always look to add different makers and types to this sub-area of the collection. Many thanks to Malcolm from M & T militaria for supplying the majority of these! I’ll let the photo’s do the talking - please feel free to leave any feedback (positive or negative), or even to ask for additional photos if you so wish.

As always, wishing you all good health. Stay safe out there and remain positive.

- Scotty.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My modest SA collection - a new direction.   My modest SA collection - a new direction.  

My modest SA collection - a new direction.   My modest SA collection - a new direction.  

My modest SA collection - a new direction.   My modest SA collection - a new direction.  

My modest SA collection - a new direction.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My modest SA collection - a new direction.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Wow. Pretty impressive collection after only 6 months! Congrats
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

amazing collection!!! congrats

Very nice, Scotty.
    Stig

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment - it is greatly appreciated

- Scotty.

?

I agree very impressive and nice to get unit marked daggers . Rob

Very ambitious 6 month journey. Nice work and great collection of items. What will the next 12 months bring???
    John

Yes absolutely Rob - if only there were available records to trace it with. Thanks for your comment!
    -Scotty.

Thank-you John! Already more on the way, I’ll update this forum with any additions as we go along. I must thank the Virus for the pace of the past 6 months - however, boredom buying is becoming very dangerous
    - Scotty.

An update this week with thanks to Mario from Hiscoll. He had some very interesting SA Sportabzeichen related paperwork and (of-course) some more awards.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My modest SA collection - a new direction.   My modest SA collection - a new direction.  

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast