Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!

Article about: Hi All. I picked up a new display case at Ikea and some LED light strips to go across the back, here is my set up, after hours of moving stuff around and thinking what to put in it, this is

Default Re: My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!

Really sets it off beautiful Display! timothy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!
    P
    Many

Very nice job u contribute here often and it s good to see you were rewarded in return! Great job enjoy it! I love the captured battle flag GREAT piece!

JMM
    ?

Very classy! I like it very much. And that flag adds a professional touch to it.
    Very well displayed - not crowdy and with "breathing room"
    Sit back, enjoy and have a couple beers more before you start moving it again!

Looking good, Max! I'm in desperate need for something like this. You've inspired me to make that trip to Ikea very soon. Thanks for showing. Looks great! .

Luke

The case itself is very heavy, alot of glass!!! I unpacked it in the car and carried it inside piece by piece so I didnt blow out my back! also if you buy this model it comes in 2 seperate boxes marked 1 and 2, one has the glass and the other has the metal parts. the hardest part of putting it together was putting on the doors so they lined up properly.

Nice Max!!!!............this must be a new item at IKEA..as i never seen that one there..just the tall upright cabinets. Nice display and I know where i will be going this weekend...how much as it??
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Isn't putting furniture together fun? Nothing ever lines up the first time. But yours came together very nicely. One day, we will be putting an addition on our house...whenever I stop spending all our spare cash on helmets...and I have grand plans for a "war room." Display shelves built into the walls, built in lighting for each shelf. No windows so no sunlight damage. I'm gonna go nuts!

Larry its 140 bucks, Its called the klingsboro, if you want the LED strips they cost 30 and are easy too install, they also make a matching vertical display like the detolf but it cost more then a detolf, you wont find these at the thrift store, well maybe you will lol
    and yes getting the doors lined up was a B%#ch, they still are alittle bit out of line and after an hour of realizing they will never be perfectly straight I finallly said F*%k it LOL
    I tell my wife all the time if we ever win the lottery and get a new house that I want a huge war room with cathedral cielings so I can hang various flags down like its may day with fullly clothed mannequins and trumpet players all dressed up around it, glass display cases lining up and down the middle filled with helmets and daggers, it would truly send all of her friends and probably mine running out of the room screaming, some people just dont understand lol

Very nice John!
    I like the fact that it is long enough to put swords in! I may have to go to Ikea soon as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Nice looking display Those lights really set it off.
    I wish I had the room to do something like that.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast