Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!

Article about: Hi All. I picked up a new display case at Ikea and some LED light strips to go across the back, here is my set up, after hours of moving stuff around and thinking what to put in it, this is

Default Re: My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!

I think John needs to go to Ikea and ask for commission

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!
    P
    Many

LMAO I think you are right!!!!!!!!!

I have noticed that also with the amount of bolts some IKEA cabinets takes. And yes...it never lines up the first time and you realize at the end of the construction you accidentally put a panel on backwards. Been there and done that LOL....then the thousand bolts that were installed are back on the floor again.
    If your gonna go the route of a cathedral ceiling..then you need flood lights to shine upward on the wall against the flags...for full effect dim the main lights and you will have yourself a night time rally. Horst Wessel leid would go well also. Most likely to will get creeped out..but quite effective in chasing away family and friends.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    If your gonna go the route of a cathedral ceiling..then you need flood lights to shine upward on the wall against the flags...for full effect dim the main lights and you will have yourself a night time rally. Horst Wessel leid would go well also. Most likely to will get creeped out..but quite effective in chasing away family and friends.
    You talking to me, Larry? lol. I'll be lucky to get my room let alone a cathedral ceiling. It's probably at least 1-3 years off anyway. Gonna cost a small fortune. But if I get my plans together, my war room will be well laid out and allow maximum storage and display space. Gonna be good stuff!

Yea........" Im talkin to you"".....LOL......and John

you remember this movie??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Taxi Driver with Robert DeNiro.

just look at that push button technology on the cigarette machine..and sorry John to derail your thread. What was the price of this display case and how high does it stand?

I miss the pull knob machines

This one is a little old than the ones I remember, but same concept.
    My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!

I had a girl friend who did that to me once............ONCE!!
    Attached Images Attached Images My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!! 

Maximus..just say the word and i will delete the past posts if you want. This is my fault...let me know

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast