Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's

Article about: Some photo's from my new pieces i bought in november '12, displayed in my private collection and some other detail photo's... greetz, poele

Default My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's

Some photo's from my new pieces i bought in november '12, displayed in my private collection and some other detail photo's...

My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo'sMy new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo'sMy new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo'sMy new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo'sMy new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo'sMy new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo'sMy new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's

greetz,
    poele

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's
    P
    Many

Default Re: My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's

What a great display.
    The ammo boxes are fantastic to have.
    Is it possible to see to us flag?
    Cheers
    Nuno

Default Re: My new pieces in my little private collection and som other detail photo's

Nice collection of different items. I especially like the ordnance boxes. You don't find stuff like that here in the USA.

Great collection you have there,looks like the quatermasters store in KELLY'S HERO'S!! Now all you need to do is find a Sherman tank and your well away! P.S. I hope that is'nt a picture of you on that A.B.C. magazine waving at us!

Really interesting collection of different items. The ammo boxes are really cool!