Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My Newly Displayed TR items

Article about: Hi All, Ive been building up my collection and its about 90% done, it will always be 90%, that way I can leave some room to keep adding more to it haha, I tried to make each shelf a represen

Default Re: My Newly Displayed TR items

Love the Action Men, I always preferred the Deutsch outfits.

Great selection and only a year, well doneDon't see a Kriegsmarine section? Any reason?
    Rise & ReverberateGib mir wieder etwas Schönes

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Newly Displayed TR items
    P
    Many

?

Looks Great! Thanks for sharing your treasures.

Great display! I'm trying to achieve something similar.

Regards

Don't see a Kriegsmarine section? Any reason?
    Ahhhh you pointed out the weak spot in my collection, I have been looking to add something for kriegs, it is in my future plans, I do not have much space left, so maybe something small and inexpensive, such as a patch or badge just so they are represented.

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    Thank you stuka, not bad for my first year collecting, I am going to have to start hanging things on the walls soon even though my wife said I can only buy what fits in the case lol.
    Sounds like a loophole to purchase another case and fill that one too! Excellent display aswell, I can't wait to have mine filled like that.

Hi

A very professional display, it looks great!

Cameron

Ahhhh you pointed out the weak spot in my collection, I have been looking to add something for kriegs, it is in my future plans, I do not have much space left, so maybe something small and inexpensive, such as a patch or badge just so they are represented.
    As Sunset mentioned, think you should just buy another case, it will offset the other corner of your room very well and you can then spend another year filling it up.
    After 1 year it's hardly time to throw in the flag now is it.
    Rise & ReverberateGib mir wieder etwas Schönes

?

Nice display! I'm thinking of doing something like this.

Ed

Thanks guys, Yes my Guards are on duty 24/7, assuming they spring to life and take action if there is an intruder lol. I would love to have each shelf as bright as the top one, I thought about adding lights to the bottom shelf facing up, I think lights on each shelf would be too much wiring going all over the place, maybe I will add more to the 3rd shelf only, hmmmmm.
    I thought the same thing until I installed the lights and worked with the wires to hide them. They aren't perfectly hidden but they are out of the way enough to not be overly noticeable. I hit the power button and presto, museum quality lighting. You won regret it

Helmetone- Can you show your case? not sure if I ever saw your display, I can always wrap xmas lights around mine lol.
    Others- Thank you for the compliments, I am hardly a professional at anything but I love trying to replicate a museum type look. I probably will get another case down the road, but I am tight on space right now, I already have a corner shelf filled with helmets any suggestions for a small inexspensive kreigsmarine item? and throwing in the towel isnt an option, but running out of money is lol, it will be tax refund time soon, and im eying up either a RAD hewer or Luftwaffe dagger!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2