Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My Novice Collection

Article about: As a novice collector who's been collecting for just a little over a year, my collection is fairly small, but I hope to grow it overtime. Being a college student with lack of space, and most

I would say a very impressive collection you have there. Far more than I have. Believe you will find it a very rewarding venture. We all appreciate you sharing with us.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Novice Collection
    P
    Many

Thank y'all for the nice comments, I can't wait to continue expanding my collection!

Just thought I'd update this and show some of the items i've picked up lately

My Novice CollectionMy Novice CollectionMy Novice CollectionMy Novice Collection

Very nice collection for such a short amount of time.
    Well done.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

How did I miss this?

Excellent! Love the new infantry Waffenfrock.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    How did I miss this?

Excellent! Love the new infantry Waffenfrock.
    Thanks! I've been searching for weeks for a marksman's lanyard and an EK2 Ribbon to add to it to add something extra to it without causing any damage (pinholes) but can't for the life of me find any But glad to here it, it's probably my favorite piece!

MAP
    ?

Quote by chbingle View Post
    Thanks! I've been searching for weeks for a marksman's lanyard and an EK2 Ribbon to add to it to add something extra to it without causing any damage (pinholes) but can't for the life of me find any But glad to here it, it's probably my favorite piece!
    When you least expect it you will find them. And then after you purchase them you will then quickly run across 5 more at half the price....LoL. It's Murphy's law.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    When you least expect it you will find them. And then after you purchase them you will then quickly run across 5 more at half the price....LoL. It's Murphy's law.
    Sadly I'm already very used to that haha

Collection is fine. It's the true passion that counts. Your "Rock" is beautiful....but already told you that.

You can add an EK2 ribbon in the button hole, just don't stitch it in. Put it thru the button hole, fold it over & close the button.

You have a very impressive collection so far and before you know it, it will expand and grow even larger. You have gathered some very impressive items.. Well done

Smitty

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast