Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

my old helmet room

Article about: just an update really for those interested in headgear old and new from different conflicts and nations ,its surprising how quickly this junk piles up around you ive set a small section asid

?

I' m going to show pictures to my wife and explain her how she 's lucky with my small insigna and books collection.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my old helmet room
    P
    Many

Bloody hell James, 5 more years and you will have filled every room in the house

Many thanks for looking phil its been a while so i thought id better do an update ,thanks remss you wife will think im insane ,she may be right thats a good point robin i reckon i probably started collecting headgear maybe a year before i joined the forum ,ive created a monster and dont know how to stop it life was so much easier when i only had a few helmets to display back then my old helmet room

i now know how kirk felt with all them tribbles my old helmet room

Yup you are in a mess now!!!

?

Bravo James I must commend you your collection it has truly grown in leaps and bounds in a very short period of time and yes it is hard to stop once one starts you have crossed a threshold and there is now no turning back.

Regards Mark

?

Quote by remss View Post
    I' m going to show pictures to my wife and explain her how she 's lucky with my small insigna and books collection.
    I just did, she shook her head and walked away speechless and my stuff apart from recent buys is still boxed up after moving.

Tony

Very nice display James you have fitted a lot into such a tight space and I only hope that you can still fit more up there

Matt

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Yup you are in a mess now!!!
    i sure am Rene',my next man cave will be a padded room and a straight jacket

Quote by Mark K View Post
    Bravo James I must commend you your collection it has truly grown in leaps and bounds in a very short period of time and yes it is hard to stop once one starts you have crossed a threshold and there is now no turning back.

Regards Mark
    Many thanks mark for the nice comment, i reckon you must be somewhere near too with all your fine steel pots you've collected

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast