Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My one month old SS collection :)

Article about: I started this collection last month and "pumpkinhead" totenkopf collar tab and SD sleeve diamond are on the way. :-)Attachment 582403

You have done pretty well for only a month. I can trust that we will continue to see this collection grow.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My one month old SS collection :)
    P
    Many

JMM
    ?

One month you say... At this "speed" can only imagine your bank account in one year! (SS items are not exactly cheap)
    Very nice start.

?

I like the way you think, but I can't afford that thought process I'd say be careful as the others have, but I'm sure you have done your homework. For me, finding affordable/original SS items are somewhat few and far between. It does happen, though. Judging by your progress within the last month I'd say you aren't too concerned with prices. I wish I could say the same
    The armband you have is very nice! My first TR item I ever collected was a mint, unissued one I acquired from a flea market many years ago for a deal that would surprise you.
    I will follow this thread and live vicariously through you ..can't wait to see the pumpkin-head to arrive
    Dean.
    Last edited by Dean; 10-15-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Quote by Dean View Post
    Judging by your progress within the last month I'd say you aren't too concerned with prices. I wish I could say the same
    Hi daggervez...I have to agree you are off to a great start..and to add onto what Dean haas stated...You must have a Rock Solid financial base = .........."UnMarried"

SS regalia is like a bag of potato chips.......one is not enough........looking forward to more future postings..welcome to the dark side. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

As others have already stated, you are off to a great start. For myself, I can only afford (and justify) SS relics.

My one month old SS collection :) My one month old SS collection :)

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    As others have already stated, you are off to a great start. For myself, I can only afford (and justify) SS relics.
    Very nice display

?

looks good

My SS collection grew fast in a short period of time too! I checked myself in to a clinic, went through the cold turkey and now I am fine

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images My one month old SS collection :) 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

No you're not! You keep buying stuff!

Default Updated

Attachment 585888

I also collect medals, badges and pins. :-)
    Attachment 585886

Arrived today.
    Attachment 585887

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast