Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My orders & Decorations Collection

Article about: Hi guys, I just wanted to share with you a modest selection of a few pictures that I have taken, best I could of my collection. All these have been added throughout this great Forum s expert

Good investments amigo ;-) I'm just trying to buy a few and I'm shocked at the prices...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My orders & Decorations Collection
    P
    Many

Gracias, thanks mate, yeah you are right these are not cheap, wish I had started collecting 20 years ago
    Quote by Larboard View Post
    Good investments amigo ;-) I'm just trying to buy a few and I'm shocked at the prices...

Well, it's all a bit proportional to inflation (that doesn't exist ;-) also, things have gone up in twenty years, somethings more than others... Third Reich items seem to be really hot right now? Although I heard not too long ago that the market was "really slow". I think there is just a lot of competition for good items, and the prices reflect it. Supply and demand.

Also, sometimes paying top dollar (or peso ;-) for that item you're after is sometimes part of the game. I paid more for the Artillerie hat that popped up on eBay one morning than I should have, but part of it was that I snagged something that does not happen very often, a really choice and real item on eBay. Haven't seen anything like it since, and for a long time before.

It's sort of like winning the prettiest girl in town ;-)

You have to take your pleasure where you can find it. To me there is no actual pleasure in having money, if you're not spending it

My orders & Decorations Collection

Bueno! You are doing a great job.

Can we get some closer pics on the NSDAP badge and the ring? That's the stuff that's gets my heart beat faster!
    And what is story about the pipe?

Your collection is mighty fine Juan & covers all services. Wait until the paperwork/ document bug bites too! It can happen, believe me. Congrats mate. Stewy

Thanks Stewy, if there is a bug I want to get bitten by, is this one. Gosh, there is no end. Paperwork/Document ummm, interesting
    Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Your collection is mighty fine Juan & covers all services. Wait until the paperwork/ document bug bites too! It can happen, believe me. Congrats mate. Stewy

Awards & paperwork go hand in hand, & add a more personal feel to collecting. But that's just how I see it. Stewy

Hi mate, tomorrow you ll get those, but I think you will immediately remember the NSDAP Party Pin, does it ring the bell, silver??, following Mark s advice finally bought it at a good Price, initially was sold at 100 Euros, got it by almost half of that
    Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Bueno! You are doing a great job.

Can we get some closer pics on the NSDAP badge and the ring? That's the stuff that's gets my heart beat faster!
    And what is story about the pipe?

I got everything planned, this Friday, I will get the magic numbers in the Euromillion
    Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Awards & paperwork go hand in hand, & add a more personal feel to collecting. But that's just how I see it. Stewy

Quote by jamoros View Post
    I got everything planned, this Friday, I will get the magic numbers in the Euromillion
    No I have. Stewy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast